No announcement yet.

“Here we go again” Federal judge blocks Mississippi abortion ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    The statistical likelihood that you would independently come up with these word-for-word network television news buzz arguments without having seen it on MSNBC or read it as a HuffPo headline is very, very low.

What is your actual material complaint, though? Many of the governors and judges involved are women or non-white. Do you agree with the ones who aren't white males? Do you believe specifically that white males should be forbidden from making deicisions?

Again I'm pro-choice/pro-abortion, I'm just fascinated by the left's inability to form logical arguments even when I agree with them.

It has nothing to do with women's bodies. It's a bunch of grownups deciding what to do with unborn children.

I'm of the firm opinion that preventing the birth will cause less suffering than forcing neglectful/abusive/incapable parents to reproduce against their will. That's a solid argument in favor of abortion.

"Down with whites"=pathetic diversionary argument
    "Women's bodies!"=pathetic and scientifically obscene argument

Do you have a source for these statistics or are you just making it up?

If you don't believe me and are accusing me of lying that's on you. I understand it's impossible for a lot of you to think about someone with no cable and just having apps.

More and more people are cutting their cords in favor of apps. I cut mine back in 2015.

I'd show you my TV set up, which has no cable and no way to watch news just having Netflix, DAZN, MLB.tv, and Amazon Prime video, but it's not that serious to me.

My web browsing history has no sign of any news outlets.

Doesn't really matter what I say, you're convinced that I watch/read the news and nothing will change your views. The only political views I read is on boxingscene.com, so actually I should be brainwashed to think like a right winger, since this forum seems to be predominantly far right.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      yeah, rape is a big factor. Plus many women don't even know they are pregnant @ 6 weeks. But old white men want to be judge, jury and law. What biz is it of theirs? Power. Corrupts.
      Rapes account for around 1% of pregnancies/abortions.

That's a red herring argument.

Just admit you're cool with the unborn being slaughtered and own it.

Comment

Team D activist judges have stopped Trump on immigration and banning transvestites in the military, then the SC overruled those activist judges and Trump's EOs stood.

https://www.westernjournal.com/break...ant-detention/
        https://www.stripes.com/news/supreme...r-ban-1.565496

I don't recall seeing Trump lose (on a major issue, for you Gotcha! players ) at the Supreme Court yet.

If I'm mistaken, feel free to fill me in.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Why are a bunch of old white men allowed to dictate what women do with their bodies?
          Because they dont think it's a body part? They think it's a baby?

Let this **** go to the supreme court and get sorted out.

I dont care either way tbh.

Comment

The statistical likelihood that you would independently come up with these word-for-word network television news buzz arguments without having seen it on MSNBC or read it as a HuffPo headline is very, very low.
            Exactly.

I've noticed this happening a lot. We have quite a few people on the forum repeating the Team D talking points verbatim, then adding in 'But I'm not a Democrat' and/or 'I don't watch mainstream media news'.

Why they cant just own their team loyalty and viewing habits is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Why are a bunch of old white men allowed to dictate what women do with their bodies?
              They are trying to shove their beliefs down our throats.

Comment

Why do you argue entirely via television-derived soundbites where you make no argument pertinent to the topic and instead just play off of the audiences presumed hostility towards whites?

I'm pro-choice by the way.

I'm just fascinated by the far-left's "strategy" of tricking everyone into agreeing with them by harnessing anti-white racism. On every issue. Every time.
                CAn you name a black or Latino who’s pushing these new heart beat rules? I don’t think I can.
                Last edited by Don Pichardo; 05-25-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Rapes account for around 1% of pregnancies/abortions.

That's a red herring argument.

Just admit you're cool with the unborn being slaughtered and own it.
                  I’m cool with that for sure. We need something to help cut the damn human population. We are roaches.

If I don’t want something growing inside me fire nine months I’ll be damn if anyone will stop me from
                  Ridding it. Legally or illegally it’s coming out. That’s the crux of the argument. The friction lies when other people want to infringe on people’s liberties for their own motives.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Because they dont think it's a body part? They think it's a baby?

Let this **** go to the supreme court and get sorted out.

I dont care either way tbh.
                    It’s already been to the Supreme Court many times. Some Neanderthals can’t seem to get it through there head, what law is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      It’s already been to the Supreme Court many times. Some Neanderthals can’t seem to get it through there head, what law is though.
                      Supreme court changes

Trump just appointed 2 new ones this term so far

Hell probably appoint 2 more before hes done tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X