Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz has until Tuesday to accept the offer to fight Joshua- still has not accepted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This can’t be true. Wilders spastic fans told me Joshua was afraid of Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      You guys just don't get it do you? He said that he was ready to go but it was up to his management to give him the go ahead. The one thing he won't do even though he is a free agent; Is to step around Al Haymon and sign a deal to fight AJ on a rival platform.

Al would need his bosses at both CBS and Fox to grant him the permission to allow Luis Ortiz to fight on another network because the PBC is currently, exclusively and contractually obligated to both networks.
      There’s always an excuse

Just admit the truth

Comment

Ortiz is in the middle of a cycle, he won’t be ready to get tested any time soon.

Comment

Tuesday is only a couple of days away. Given the negotiations that are likely to be underway at this very moment, I think we can wait a bit before judging Ortiz. From my standpoint, he would be a fool to pass up this chance, ready or not.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
            Everyday that goes by makes me think that this is about ped's more and more. His team knows that once he signs, AJ's team will request drug testing, so that if he is in the middle of his ped's cycle, he'll need more time to clean up before submitting to the tests.
            Couldn’t agree more, why else would the turn down that kind of money,Ortiz is dirty and his team team know it

Comment

Jeff Powell writes like he spends his spare time washing AJ's ball sack. what a trash article that was

Comment

Have Eddie show the contract

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Ortiz had to find somebody willing to speak the truth and who could also speak english.
                  Sorry I have a creed that I can't take a man who talks to me from his car seriously.

Comment

He's recently been recruited as a PBC fighter.
                    And so he'll be behaving like one.
                    Call out the top 3, fight bums meanwhile.
                    He only listens to his master Al Haymon.

So now he's offered the fight by the top 1,
                    and he's suddenly pricing himself out.
                    Typical PBC fighter.
                    He wants retirement money, just like Wilder and others.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      There’s always an excuse

Just admit the truth
                      Mate, you know you're right. I have to admit that three major World Heavyweight title belts and $7mil is a whole lot be afraid of.

Comment

Working...
                      X