No announcement yet.

3 Weeks into Nofap and it's changing my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Weeks into Nofap and it's changing my life

I decided to try it after watching this video.

The moment I discovered the way dopamine works, it's like I was able to hack and reprogram my brain.

If you cut out all easy dopamine fix activities like posting on facebook for likes, junk food, sweets, and the number 1 easy dopamine fix activity, jacking off... it's like your brain changes.

Right now, I feel excited at challenges instead of wanting to not try them because it would be too much work.

My drive is the highest it's ever been. If there's a project or goal I need to accomplish... I feel this extreme motivation to do it and not stop until I finish.

Maybe it's all in my head, but you can't refute results.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-20-2019, 07:00 AM.

Look at a bull when its castrated loses all drive and aggression.we do the same with excess release of our life force (semen) look up sexual sublimation you won't be disappointed its a practise developed by freemasons to retain and enforce above average focus and energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
      Look at a bull when its castrated loses all drive and aggression.we do the same with excess release of our life force (semen) look up sexual sublimation you won't be disappointed its a practise developed by freemasons to retain and enforce above average focus and energy.

The way I feel now, compared to how I felt before, is like I'm on a perpetual mild adderall fix.

Instead of putting things off for another time, my brain is like "do it" without thinking, and because "doing it" brings positive results, I feel more inclined to do even more.

It's incredible lol. I just feel like I need to share this.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        I decided to try it after watching this video.

The moment I discovered the way dopamine works, it's like I was able to hack and reprogram my brain.

If you cut out all easy dopamine fix activities like posting on facebook for likes, junk food, sweets, and the number 1 easy dopamine fix activity, jacking off... it's like your brain changes.

Right now, I feel excited at challenges instead of wanting to not try them because it would be too much work.

My drive is the highest it's ever been. If there's a project or goal I need to accomplish... I feel this extreme motivation to do it and not stop until I finish.

Maybe it's all in my head, but you can't refute results.

No trolling you aside brother but its real.

I read about this 15 years ago in a book called "ancient secret of the fountain of youth"

I used to conserve semen like a modafccka

Im 39 now and i still can pass for 26 easy

Ppl have wrongly guessed my age all the time.

Im gonna try and go on a 6 month no ejaculation fast.

Ive been fockin too much and jrrking off too much lately

Meaningless spilling of seed.

A guy explained it to me well. Your semen is not liquid. Its ALIVE. It contains live moving sperm in there looking to fertilize an egg. The sperm has life and energy in there.

Why do u think you feel drained after ejaculation?

You are wasting life.

Its real.

I did 160 or days about 2 years ago. I shone like a torch

It helped me make some life changing advances and alterations to my life

I am conserving semen from now on

Do you want to start a thread and track progress?

6 months is my goal

Comment

What was better for you?

Death of ego with a new supreme outlook on the world from hallucinogenic drugs

Or

Not fapping for a couple of weeks?

Comment

So you guys don't get laid either? In order to preserve your seed and life force?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              So you guys don't get laid either? In order to preserve your seed and life force?
              You can get laid. Just dont cum

Sometimes that can be more powerful

The said Pacquiao during his world wind days would sleep with hisnwife 3 times a week and not bust a nut

Makes a man crazy

Comment

Want to make it even better?

Eat a whole chocate bar of dark chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  The way I feel now, compared to how I felt before, is like I'm on a perpetual mild adderall fix.

Instead of putting things off for another time, my brain is like "do it" without thinking, and because "doing it" brings positive results, I feel more inclined to do even more.

It's incredible lol. I just feel like I need to share this.
                  You have been quite snippy and ornery with your posts the past week or two. Snap out a whack and you will literally "come" down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    The chemical reactions in the body & dopamine reward habits of actual intimate sex, casual sex and masturbation are all actually quite different.

Nothing mystical; just the social and physical exertion involved in the three different acts training your brain differently.

This was common knowledge before the hippie sexual revolution. Then anything that got you off was deemed healthy.
                    Last edited by ////; 01-20-2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X