Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New documentary on Michael Jackson's crimes coming out, HBO and channel 4 to air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    The ones that molested Michael Jackson to start this cycle should have a documentary made on them too.

Too bad he's not here anymore to tell his story.
    And what about the ones who molested them? And the ones before them? I guess they're all innocent. Fuked up shyt happens to people, it's not an excuse to go victimize others. Stop defending this f aggot pedophile you sick fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
      He started to tell his story as a child sex slave.

Got that "cardiologist" to off him.
      The whole thing around his death was very shady. If Michael was the victim of a bigger pedo ring operating in the music industry they certainly wouldn't want him talking about it.

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      And what about the ones who molested them? And the ones before them? I guess they're all innocent. Fuked up shyt happens to people, it's not an excuse to go victimize others. Stop defending this f aggot pedophile you sick fuk.
      None of them are innocent. All the pedos that molested kids should be brought to light and exposed.

But as they go to heap more shame on Michael Jackson's name (which he deserves if he really was a pedophile) I don't want his abusers to get off completely scott free.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-13-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

The whole thing around his death was very shady. If Michael was the victim of a bigger pedo ring operating in the music industry they certainly wouldn't want him talking about it.

None of them are innocent. All the pedos that molested kids should be brought to light and exposed.

But as they go to heap more shame on Michael Jackson's name (which he deserves if he really was a pedophile) I don't want his abusers to get off completely scott free.
        Not just the music industry, the whole country.

Read The Franklin Cover-Up, Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by Senator John W. DeCamp

He named names all the way up to the top of the federal government.

Comment

Not just the music industry, the whole country.

Read The Franklin Cover-Up, Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by Senator John W. DeCamp

He named names all the way up to the top of the federal government.
          You're preaching to the choir, man.

I do believe a Satanic cult is in control of the Deep State. As crazy as it sounds.

Comment

You're preaching to the choir, man.

I do believe a Satanic cult is in control of the Deep State. As crazy as it sounds.
            Sorry for the delay.
            Glad you know things.

But there's no satan, nothing "supernatural." That just holds people back from the final truth of things. The first conspiracy against us from day one, however far back that goes...

Comment

He's lucky he only got extorted twice for all the kids he let in. I don't believe he was a kiddy fiddler, alot of the kids who knew him like mucally caulkin and Corey feldman said he was just a strange guy.

https://youtu.be/VpypmMXikZM

He was killed by a laser!

Comment

Sorry for the delay.
                Glad you know things.

But there's no satan, nothing "supernatural." That just holds people back from the final truth of things. The first conspiracy against us from day one, however far back that goes...
                I don't have a strong position on whether or not Satan/Lucifer exists.

But I do feel strongly that Luciferians exist and they act out on their "religious" beliefs.

Comment

The music and political industry has been in the pedo ring since the dawn of humanity.

When musicians and politicians go to other countries for "business" reasons, they brought in children with them. I remember back in my home town when there were dudes with business suites visiting our town and they brought in white children while local business men brought in our native children, trading children to have sex with because it is "exotic"

Our local policeman said that they were pedos and brought the children to have sex, but they can't speak a word about it because they were going to die.
                  Last edited by Thraxox; 01-17-2019, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I didnt see the r kelly thing. but if a kid has to get speared, i'm sure they'll take michael. maybe thats why they go light on him.

Comment

Fake news!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X