• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great thread

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
      great thread
      I hope it will improve. I cannot currently upload any more ebooks for a while.

Comment

dont suppose anyone has either of the two tommy morrison book on pdf that were just released?

Comment

I can try to get them if there is a kindle version for purchase. I can convert them to pdf.

Comment

Originally posted by fr.ted View Post
            dont suppose anyone has either of the two tommy morrison book on pdf that were just released?
            send me the amazon.ca link of the books you want. I can make PDFs.

Comment

What am I missing? I click the link and clicked the folder icon with the plus sign but nothing happened .....

Comment

Originally posted by merker View Post
                What am I missing? I click the link and clicked the folder icon with the plus sign but nothing happened .....

Is Tommy "The Duke" Morrison Story the title of one of the books?
                Just confirmed the titles I'll take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxirama View Post
                  Is Tommy "The Duke" Morrison Story the title of one of the books?
                  Just confirmed the titles I'll take a look.
                  It's for all the links

Comment

Originally posted by Boxirama View Post
                    send me the amazon.ca link of the books you want. I can make PDFs.
                    sorry for the delay the names are "my darkest years" and "my unfinished business"
                    http://www.tommythedukemorrison.com/

and there was another one call tommy the duke morrison like you said.
                    thanks boxirama

Comment

The Tommy "The Duke" Morrison Story by Charles H. Hood and Dawn Morrison Brady

I can get this one since it is in kindle format then convert it to pdf to be shared bypassing Digital Copy Right.

Comment

Working...
                      X