Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen Predators yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anyone seen Predators yet?

I was thinking about watching it tonight.

just wanted to see if any recommends its or if its ****.

Watching it today. It doesnt have the same group of bad ass actors as previous versions though...

Comment

it looks good

i recommend you watch it, you're obviously contemplating it

just do it

Comment

I don't give a **** if the critic's trash it. Those f@g's can suck on my ball bag. It's fu.cking Predator, so yeah, I'm gonna go watch it, and pay 10 trillion bucks for a tub of popcorn, and walk out of it in full geek mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I don't give a **** if the critic's trash it. Those f@g's can suck on my ball bag. It's fu.cking Predator, so yeah, I'm gonna go watch it, and pay 10 trillion bucks for a tub of popcorn, and walk out of it in full geek mode.
          we need to start like a 80/90s one man army appreciation group

i recently re-watched commando

JESUS CHRIST that **** is hilarious!!!!!!!!!

"i'm not going to shoot you between the eyes, i'm going to shoot you between the balls!"

Arnold has been in the most amount of unintentionally funny movies in the history of mankind

Comment

the original predator was legit though. **** was just straight up awesome in every way possible

Comment

I saw it, it was pretty solid. Good acting and it felt more like the first one, although it did bite some of the trademark scenes from the first. It's much better than either AVP, and I would honestly say it's better than Predator 2 with Glover.

I say go watch it, I think it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by .Rich Loc. View Post
                I saw it, it was pretty solid. Good acting and it felt more like the first one, although it did bite some of the trademark scenes from the first. It's much better than either AVP, and I would honestly say it's better than Predator 2 with Glover.

I say go watch it, I think it was worth it.
                Predator 2 was atrocious...i mean the Predator looked like he came from San Francisco in his fish net armor.

the AVP series was a joke.

i was hoping to hear something like this...guess im going to see it tonight

the whole Predator concept has always been a really cool idea to me. Very easily the most badass aliens ever constructed.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                  the original predator was legit though. **** was just straight up awesome in every way possible
                  i watched that movie religiously as a kid.

Billy was my favorite...dude went out like a trooper

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    man i get in that mode everytime they play a Star Wars marathon on TV

Comment

Working...
                    X