Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clown News Network.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      CNN actually took the interview down, then edited out some of her comments, and put it back up again.

You have to do a little searching to find the unaltered clip online.
      Lol... and yet they cry all the time about Trump being dishonest.

Look at the people CNN have om just to bash Trump.. ****stars.. This crazy women.. the Creepy "you could be president" **** lawyer..

This woman has a book coming out.. and it's almost election season.. Sorry I have no sympathy for women like this.. announcing about rape at the most perfect times

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        ‘THINK OF THE FANTASIES’ CNN cuts to ad break after Trump sex assault accuser E Jean Carroll calls rape ‘sexy’

A TV interview with the author accusing Donald Trump of sexual assault had to be abruptly cut short when she bizarrely called rape "sexy".
        CNN presenter Anderson Cooper quickly moved to an advert break after E Jean Carroll declared: "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies."

Agony Aunt Carroll, 75, was speaking days after she accused the US President of sexually assaulting her in a posh New York department store.
        Speaking of the alleged incident, she told Cooper: "I was not thrown on the ground and ravished.

"The word rape carries so many sexual connotations...this was not sexual."
        Anderson replied: "I think most people think of rape.. as a violent assault. It is not sexy."
        To which she replied: "I think most people see rape as being sexy."
        Then after a short pause she added: "They think of the fantasies."

A shocked Cooper then cut to the break mumbling "we'll talk more on the other side."
        Carroll - known for her 'Ask E. Jean' column -then stared oddly at the popular CNN host and said: "You're fascinating to talk to."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/936918...ser-rape-sexy/
        I remember reading somewhere where it says most women experience orgasm from rape and a sizable amount have rape fantasies.

Somebody is lying about something. I remember reading an article in the Caribbean about a rape victim who repeatedly travelled to the rape spot so she might be raped again. She eventually put an ad out telling her rapist it is ok, because it was the best sexual experience she's had in her life.

Not promoting rape, but stuff like this baffles the mind. On the outset, it is an horrendous act, but it seems the victims aren't mortified the way society wants us to believe.

Comment

This is what happens when God and physical discipline is removed from society and made illegal. Her father / husband are weak men.

The world is going to love seeing the west burn

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              I remember reading somewhere where it says most women experience orgasm from rape and a sizable amount have rape fantasies.

Somebody is lying about something. I remember reading an article in the Caribbean about a rape victim who repeatedly travelled to the rape spot so she might be raped again. She eventually put an ad out telling her rapist it is ok, because it was the best sexual experience she's had in her life.

Not promoting rape, but stuff like this baffles the mind. On the outset, it is an horrendous act, but it seems the victims aren't mortified the way society wants us to believe.
              Playing rape with a girlfriend is a real turn on. Some people like taboo things. Also, like you, I'm not promoting rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

So true!
                Jhonny sexually assaults female chihuahua.. regularly.
                Jhonny is fixing to write a book, about how his ancestors was Kangz.... Royal lap dogs in Mexico... where they were revered, worshipped ..... apoctolypso Mel Gibson movie...

The after ww2, some racist white man, Douglas McAurther, son of Arthur Mcarther, brought jhonny’s ancestors to Japan..

He’s mad, wants reparations, but, loves sniffing j poon, so, he’ll cut his losses, smoke weed, eat Kobe beef, bite j dudes who try to pet him... sniff j females poon, lick their toes...

He’ll settle for a billion dollars, and a stable of fine chihuahua females.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
                  This is what happens when God and physical discipline is removed from society and made illegal. Her father / husband are weak men.

The world is going to love seeing the west burn
                  Amen brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

LOL. Wow! Pretty much tells it all...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Jhonny sexually assaults female chihuahua.. regularly.
                      Jhonny is fixing to write a book, about how his ancestors was Kangz.... Royal lap dogs in Mexico... where they were revered, worshipped ..... apoctolypso Mel Gibson movie...

The after ww2, some racist white man, Douglas McAurther, son of Arthur Mcarther, brought jhonny’s ancestors to Japan..

He’s mad, wants reparations, but, loves sniffing j poon, so, he’ll cut his losses, smoke weed, eat Kobe beef, bite j dudes who try to pet him... sniff j females poon, lick their toes...

He’ll settle for a billion dollars, and a stable of fine chihuahua females.
                      Johnny has quite the life...

Comment

Working...
                      X