Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a nice read but i wouldn't recommend it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        My first job I had a black manager and we got a long like no one else. Always cracking jokes ect. I looked forward to going to work with him even though he was 20 years older than I was.

I had a bad habit of calling people boy and it didnt matter color. Shoot I was 17 and was living in Rio linda Ca. I though we were all the same. I didnt grow up in a racial household and I didnt see color. My parents struggled as much as everyone else in the area.

So one day we were working today and I we were giving each other **** lol. I called him boy, big mistake! This was someone I considered a friend and I didnt know it would offend him. Oh man did it. He took me in the back room and pretty much attacked me. This was a shock because we were boys and I didnt understand why he was so upset until he explained it to me.

We went on to become great friends. I left that job shortly after and started my shop. I worked on his cars and next to nothing.

To this day it is a memory that sticks with me. I wear my heart on my sleeve and its something Ill never forget. Never used the work again but it just sticks with me. It sux.

Sometimes white people dont understand at a young age what offends people. It maybe different those day as this was almost 30 years ago.

Anyone else have something like this happen in their youth where they didnt know what they were saying offended anyone.

For the record I went on a fat cow kick as I thought it was funny at 15. I didnt talk to my aunt for years after that one. She wasnt fat but it was a slag I picked up.
        Sometimes white people need to stop being such f4ggots and get more testosterone. Maybe the onus is on -non-white' people to stop assuming whites are evil racist nazis because those in power find it convenient to scapegoat and divide us based on race while they rob us blind and are engaged in endless wars/genocides/destruction of societies abroad?

Nah, I forgot, you aren't accountable for your actions if you are an 'offended' minority lol. You don't have to treat people as human beings but as potential undercover nazis that secretly want to enslave all non-whites. LMAO!

Just waiting for some mouth breather to accuse me of racism (happens a lot on this site). The guy that was your friend sounds like a fuccing *** and if he had a go at me like that I would have told him to shove it or beat his ass. Stop being a little fuccing wimp, if you aren't racist you aren't racist, no point tippy-toeing around like an emasculated slave.

"B-b-b-but he said a word that is completely normal to use in 99.9999999999% of human interactions, but I think he might be a Nazi and my feelings are hurt. This is oppression, feel sorry for me! Don't mind that our government (even under Obama) has killed millions upon millions of people, including blowing up little kids every day!"

I like GOOD people, the rest of you can fucc yourselves - black, white, brown, Jew, gay, straight etc. ya'll can fucc right off. Bunch of parasites. Everyone is so tribal nowadays, sick of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Unless my boss has a great rack and a crazy ass, I wouldn't want a boss as a ''friend''.
          Never understood why anyone would try to get close to the person who can fire them.....either you are kissing ass for a promotion or you are blind to life

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Never understood why anyone would try to get close to the person who can fire them.....either you are kissing ass for a promotion or you are blind to life
            That ass kissing employee.....most hated, non violent person on Earth.

Bosses should know better, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
              Sometimes white people need to stop being such f4ggots and get more testosterone. Maybe the onus is on -non-white' people to stop assuming whites are evil racist nazis because those in power find it convenient to scapegoat and divide us based on race while they rob us blind and are engaged in endless wars/genocides/destruction of societies abroad?

Nah, I forgot, you aren't accountable for your actions if you are an 'offended' minority lol. You don't have to treat people as human beings but as potential undercover nazis that secretly want to enslave all non-whites. LMAO!

Just waiting for some mouth breather to accuse me of racism (happens a lot on this site). The guy that was your friend sounds like a fuccing *** and if he had a go at me like that I would have told him to shove it or beat his ass. Stop being a little fuccing wimp, if you aren't racist you aren't racist, no point tippy-toeing around like an emasculated slave.

"B-b-b-but he said a word that is completely normal to use in 99.9999999999% of human interactions, but I think he might be a Nazi and my feelings are hurt. This is oppression, feel sorry for me! Don't mind that our government (even under Obama) has killed millions upon millions of people, including blowing up little kids every day!"

I like GOOD people, the rest of you can fucc yourselves - black, white, brown, Jew, gay, straight etc. ya'll can fucc right off. Bunch of parasites. Everyone is so tribal nowadays, sick of it.
              Funniest thing about this post while reading it, as a CO, I see the way you all behave towards black people in prison. Quiet as a church mouse, yet you’re over here talking tough while your peeps are giving it up to big DeShawn in return for protection.

This little “rant” of yours, it’ll stay right in your head if you’re around black people. I know, and you know that. This is nothing more than an anonymous boxingscene post. The cherry on top was when you said that you would beat his ass if he doesn’t stfu after you called him “son”. Get real, you would do no such thing other than apologize and go about your day. And please...please, don’t say otherwise, because my bullsh/t radar is already going off hard from your post. Don’t make it worse dude lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Funniest thing about this post while reading it, as a CO, I see the way you all behave towards black people in prison. Quiet as a church mouse, yet you’re over here talking tough while your peeps are giving it up to big DeShawn in return for protection.

This little “rant” of yours, it’ll stay right in your head if you’re around black people. I know, and you know that. This is nothing more than an anonymous boxingscene post. The cherry on top was when you said that you would beat his ass if he doesn’t stfu after you called him “son”. Get real, you would do no such thing other than apologize and go about your day. And please...please, don’t say otherwise, because my bullsh/t radar is already going off hard from your post. Don’t make it worse dude lol.
                You're a fuccing idiot and one of the tribal morons I was just talking about, I can handle myself in a fight buddy - if a black person is genuinely receiving racial abuse he should hit the racist kunt as any man should. My post is about fuccers liiethe one described in the OP, you don't get to just accuse people of being racist for something most rational people would assume is innocent.

I have few friends, I keep the good people close. Keep you gay prison fantasies to yourself f4ggot, black white or brown Id slap you.

Tribal puccy,

Comment

Keep dreaming about muscled black supermen in prison you f4g, way to go off on a tangent and reveal your deep-rooted h0mosexual fantasies ya dickhead.

Comment

You're a fuccing idiot and one of the tribal morons I was just talking about, I can handle myself in a fight buddy - if a black person is genuinely receiving racial abuse he should hit the racist kunt as any man should. My post is about fuccers liiethe one described in the OP, you don't get to just accuse people of being racist for something most rational people would assume is innocent.

I have few friends, I keep the good people close. Keep you gay prison fantasies to yourself f4ggot, black white or brown Id slap you.

Tribal puccy,

Keep dreaming about muscled black supermen in prison you f4g, way to go off on a tangent and reveal your deep-rooted h0mosexual fantasies ya dickhead.
                    Your online fakery runs deep I see. You’re too far gone. You believe in your own e-hype at this point.

No, it’s not fantasy. A lot of consensual relationships happen between black men and white men in prison, usually scared white men looking for protection. It’s sad, and pathetic, but you can’t do anything when it’s consensual and the “taker” denies any sexual consensual relationship, and he feels like it’s worth it because they get “something” out of it too, which is protection and avoiding having their commissary stolen or robbed, or getting extorted for their money. If you see it as a fantasy that’s on you, don’t project your thoughts on to me.

Regardless, the whole point is that the way you (in general) behave irl, your post was amusing that you would slap a black guy after he gets offended for you calling him son. I just don’t see it, it’s a big fat lie and idc about anything else you said in your reply to me, I glanced at it and it seemed like a bunch of nonsense. Just like you slapping a black man after calling them son and they get mad. I’d say that’s 99.9% bs, and I doubt many here who go outside and socialize, and interact with others, believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Your online fakery runs deep I see. You’re too far gone. You believe in your own e-hype at this point.

No, it’s not fantasy. A lot of consensual relationships happen between black men and white men in prison, usually scared white men looking for protection. It’s sad, and pathetic, but you can’t do anything when it’s consensual and the “taker” denies any sexual consensual relationship, and he feels like it’s worth it because they get “something” out of it too, which is protection and avoiding having their commissary stolen or robbed, or getting extorted for their money. If you see it as a fantasy that’s on you, don’t project your thoughts on to me.

Regardless, the whole point is that the way you (in general) behave irl, your post was amusing that you would slap a black guy after he gets offended for you calling him son. I just don’t see it, it’s a big fat lie and idc about anything else you said in your reply to me, I glanced at it and it seemed like a bunch of nonsense. Just like you slapping a black man after calling them son and they get mad. I’d say that’s 99.9% bs, and I doubt many here who go outside and socialize, and interact with others, believe you.
                      Honestly didn't even read after the first sentence, you're a puccy boy.

Who you think you are:

Who you really are:

You already outed yourself as some h0mosexual, don't dig yourself any deeper. You fantasise about some Hollywood music industry muscled black man, but in reality you'd get stomped by an annoying midget like Conor Mcgregor lol.

Again, no adult man should get so offended at an innocent, every day word and confront someone about it so aggressively. In the real world men don't like being verbally confronted in an aggressive manner and being accused of something they haven't done, those are fighting words.

Tell us again how invincible you are Mr Black Panther h0mosexual prison rapist, you're the exact same as the little f4ggot Nazi kids (minus a few IQ points probably) but you don't see it. I'd stomp you out, that's what I find so funny. You watch too much TV/Movies listen to too many 5 foot 5 130 pound rappers singing about 'how tuff they is'

Comment

Working...
                      X