No announcement yet.

Let's make it clear... Fury was not 'out of it' in round 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make it clear... Fury was not 'out of it' in round 12

Yes, the KD did look devastating and yes the way Fury hit the floor, you'd think he got iced.

But he was perfectly fine the entire time, was looking at the ref from the beginning of the count, when he got up his legs were perfectly fine. He wasn't hurt. Then went back there and ****ed Wilder up for the rest of the round.

Honestly, he looked MUCH more hurt to me when Cunningham put him down. He was on jelly legs for a good minute after he got up.

Comment

Yup, Fury got up on steady legs, he wasn't knocked out, he stayed down to make sure he got up steady.

Anyone complaining about a boxer beating the count in the 12th round of a dramatic fight shouldn't be boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Yes, the KD did look devastating and yes the way Fury hit the floor, you'd think he got iced.

But he was perfectly fine the entire time, was looking at the ref from the beginning of the count, when he got up his legs were perfectly fine. He wasn't hurt. Then went back there and ****ed Wilder up for the rest of the round.

Honestly, he looked MUCH more hurt to me when Cunningham put him down. He was on jelly legs for a good minute after he got up.
        Even if he was out in the 12th, it was so short time wise, his brain rebooted really fast.. I was impressed..

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

It was a fatigued and tired power shot from Wilder, I think Lennox Lewis was the only pundit to state this.

The shot with Wladimir Kiltschko hit Joshua with in the 5th/6th round of there fight was much more powerful 'Still Tyson Fury was very hurt, and I think he was psychological shocked by the power of Wilder at that stage in the fight' For me I think Wilder was over-trained, and drained by the style of fight he had to fight.

It was evident that Wilder was fatigued, because usually in that situation his follow ups with me highly energized 'That was not the case and Fury finished the round stronger'.

But make no doubt about it, Tyson Fury has been effected psychologically by that fight 'Wilder has shook him up, and woke him up' that is why he has been training like never before.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Yup, Fury got up on steady legs, he wasn't knocked out, he stayed down to make sure he got up steady.

Anyone complaining about a boxer beating the count in the 12th round of a dramatic fight shouldn't be boxing fans.
            Im glad he got up from it ,would have been a shame to see him lose that fight ..he definitly deserved the draw

Comment

Wilder fanboys are good at revising history...it's like the fight ended for them when Fury hit the canvas and they remember nothing of what happened afterwards

Comment

It's obvious. So you have people who think Fury got slept, then woke up and got up on steady legs like nothing happened? He might have been more hurt after the first knockdown. Reiss still took way too long to let the fight resume though, hurt or not.

Comment

If you want to see a really hurt Fury, check out the 3rd round of the Firtha fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    It was a fatigued and tired power shot from Wilder, I think Lennox Lewis was the only pundit to state this.

The shot with Wladimir Kiltschko hit Joshua with in the 5th/6th round of there fight was much more powerful 'Still Tyson Fury was very hurt, and I think he was psychological shocked by the power of Wilder at that stage in the fight' For me I think Wilder was over-trained, and drained by the style of fight he had to fight.

It was evident that Wilder was fatigued, because usually in that situation his follow ups with me highly energized 'That was not the case and Fury finished the round stronger'.

But make no doubt about it, Tyson Fury has been effected psychologically by that fight 'Wilder has shook him up, and woke him up' that is why he has been training like never before.
                    Interesting.. do you think it was less powerful than the punches that ended Joshua by Ruiz ?

Comment

Working...
                    X