No announcement yet.

UK casuals are the most Cringeworthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    All casuals are bad. I mean look at the ldbc on youtilube or any wilder fan.
    I until recently had no idea who Ldbc even were(thanks Frankie2Jabs ),but yes once I found out I couldn't even fathom how in the flying fck they have several hundred thousand subs,& views. I then realized that they are like the peabrains who fall ass backwards into hitting the lotto. They have to be rich with that many subs which begs the question,why haven't they been banned for racism but gays get ppl banned constantly for saying anything remotely resembling antigaylord.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      ANYONE who knows me knows I HATE espn in its entirety along with everyone who works for them. They are the definition of biased casual "experts".

I only mentioned dailymail & casual uk fans because I noticed that theres hundreds of comments licking furys arse til no tommorow(&it seems several of them posted cringe threads here recently). These were the same casuals(along with that casual numpty writer that does scorecards for dm Powell i think)that were licking AJ's taint til 2 weeks ago,& the writers such as Powell write cringe articles even claiming AJ/Loma were the greatest since Ali,(they also claimed Loma will surpass all prior boxers & is already better than Ali /more accomplished)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...ammad-Ali.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...-like-Ali.html
      No, when you mentioned dailymail, you should’ve included ESPN, and Tim Bradley. They’re all guilty of the same thing.

You sound like a casual as well and I’m sure you think Wilder is the best thing since slice bread. Pot meets kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        No, when you mentioned dailymail, you should’ve included ESPN, and Tim Bradley. They’re all guilty of the same thing.

You sound like a casual as well and I’m sure you think Wilder is the best thing since slice bread. Pot meets kettle.
        Gtfo with this bs. Nobody said anything remotely resembling all your assumptions,& I don't even watch espn nor subscribe,so try again

Just because you can't find which direction to go since your idol AJ got exposed don't get mad at me.(I used to tell you AJ was a hypejob,& I was among the only few whom said Ruiz was furthest thing from an easy fight for anyone,I got clowned constantly because I was among only few who said Fury would outbox Wilder & said he still might get kod late anyways,& I was clowned on by you & others for saying Ruiz would at least not get kod but I thought hed be robbed in a decision & was 1 of only 8 ppl on this site who didn't pick AJ to win by ko.)

I used to get rediculed by fans of AJ/Wilder for saying before the fight:"what Fury did to Wvlad was a thing of beauty,thats why I see him outboxing Wilder" &" Fury might still get kod late anyways, but Wilder is far from unbeatable,especially because Wilders technique is horribly amateurish & he leaves himself completely open,hes there for the taking"

I was flamed incessantly by 90% of posters as a supposed"casual" while you were on here screaming how AJ would destroy the entire heavyweight division & how much of bums Fury/Wilder are.

I posted the dm link & am only referencing the uk casuals because they are the definition of fair-weather bandwagon casuals that would sht on fury 24/7 & slurp AJ til he lost. Now suddenly they're (including the dm writers) suddenly saying the exact opposite & claiming now that Fury is the greatest & AJ's supposedly a bum.

I now know why your so sensitive about me clowning UK fair-weather casuals because your one of them who has been posting rediculous threads where your complaining & blaming hearn that he didn't pick a bum instead of Ruiz. You have literally been going through the 5 stages of grief since AJ lost & you've been publicly displaying it for all to see. You began by making excuses after claiming"AJ looked concussed before fight/he might've had the flu/there must be some other reason",then you went through the 5 stages lil by lil, culminating in you making a thread blaming hearn for robbing you of your idols aura of invincibility (acceptance/bargaining stage).

So yes pot meet kettle
        Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019, 03:13 PM.

Comment

If you want to see something truly hilarious read the comments & even the headline & article of this Cringeworthy gáyness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...mments-7146137

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...rticle-7146137

How can anyone act like this bum Schwartz even tried to win. This guy was more of a bum & a worse cherrypick than Chavez jr vs Brisch

The Daily Mail is a trash "news"paper... stop with the "all Brits" crap.

Comment

ANYONE who knows me knows I HATE espn in its entirety along with everyone who works for them. They are the definition of biased casual "experts".

I only mentioned dailymail & casual uk fans because I noticed that theres hundreds of comments licking furys arse til no tommorow(&it seems several of them posted cringe threads here recently). These were the same casuals(along with that casual numpty writer that does scorecards for dm Powell i think)that were licking AJ's taint til 2 weeks ago,& the writers such as Powell write cringe articles even claiming AJ/Loma were the greatest since Ali,(they also claimed Loma will surpass all prior boxers & is already better than Ali /more accomplished)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...ammad-Ali.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...-like-Ali.html
            The Daily Mail is completely the wrong way to go about exposing the UK casual. They'll spout patriotic nonsense then deride the gypsies in another comments section. I'd be shocked if Tyson Fury welcomed his Daily Mail reading fans

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...m-Schwarz.html

Heres another Cringeworthy one that even references twitter posts of the cringey casuals delusions

They're literally saying because of Scwartz missing that it means hed ko AJ.
              Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                The Daily Mail is a trash "news"paper... stop with the "all Brits" crap.
                I've gone to great lengths to say I'm not saying "all brits" so I don't know what you mean.

Comment

I dont know about you guys, but when I want to read first class, hard hitting journalism I go right to The Sun.

Comment

If you want to see something truly hilarious read the comments & even the headline & article of this Cringeworthy gáyness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...m-Schwarz.html
                    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...mments-7146137

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...rticle-7146137

How can anyone act like this bum Schwartz even tried to win. This guy was more of a bum & a worse cherrypick than Chavez jr vs Brisch
                    It was essentially the same thing as Wilder stopping Brazil or whoever that guy was.

Comment

Gtfo with this bs. Nobody said anything remotely resembling all your assumptions,& I don't even watch espn nor subscribe,so try again

Just because you can't find which direction to go since your idol AJ got exposed don't get mad at me.(I used to tell you AJ was a hypejob,& I was among the only few whom said Ruiz was furthest thing from an easy fight for anyone,I got clowned constantly because I was among only few who said Fury would outbox Wilder & said he still might get kod late anyways,& I was clowned on by you & others for saying Ruiz would at least not get kod but I thought hed be robbed in a decision & was 1 of only 8 ppl on this site who didn't pick AJ to win by ko.)

I used to get rediculed by fans of AJ/Wilder for saying before the fight:"what Fury did to Wvlad was a thing of beauty,thats why I see him outboxing Wilder" &" Fury might still get kod late anyways, but Wilder is far from unbeatable,especially because Wilders technique is horribly amateurish & he leaves himself completely open,hes there for the taking"

I was flamed incessantly by 90% of posters as a supposed"casual" while you were on here screaming how AJ would destroy the entire heavyweight division & how much of bums Fury/Wilder are.

I posted the dm link & am only referencing the uk casuals because they are the definition of fair-weather bandwagon casuals that would sht on fury 24/7 & slurp AJ til he lost. Now suddenly they're (including the dm writers) suddenly saying the exact opposite & claiming now that Fury is the greatest & AJ's supposedly a bum.

I now know why your so sensitive about me clowning UK fair-weather casuals because your one of them who has been posting rediculous threads where your complaining & blaming hearn that he didn't pick a bum instead of Ruiz. You have literally been going through the 5 stages of grief since AJ lost & you've been publicly displaying it for all to see. You began by making excuses after claiming"AJ looked concussed before fight/he might've had the flu/there must be some other reason",then you went through the 5 stages lil by lil, culminating in you making a thread blaming hearn for robbing you of your idols aura of invincibility (acceptance/bargaining stage).

So yes pot meet kettle
                      Lol, shut up, mate. You’re a dumb ****head with pea sized brain. I don’t give a fu..ck about Fury and I think he’s a bum.

However, anyone with a brain knows Dailymail is a racist tabloid. And if you’re gonna use a tabloid to describe and shyt on people in a country, do the same with your own country where a supposedly respectable sports channel and a former world champion is guilty of the same crime.

And Josh will beat both Wilder and Fury on the same night. Eat a fat co..ck, you tosser.

Comment

Working...
                      X