Klay... need you right now.

Comment

• **** it

Run that back.

Comment

• This one is gonna come down to the role players

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          This just shows how important Klay is to this team, and the bastards didn't even make him all nba.

Freaking kemba walker who isn't even in the playoffs got a spot over him lol. That's bullshlt.
          Kemba's numbers were better than Klay this season and Kemba isn't playing with KD, Steph and Green. And no he didn't make the playoffs, but he managed to keep them in the hunt right up till the end with a team that isn't talented. He literally carried that team this year. Kid was showing out this year, glad he got the recognition.

Comment

• This might have been clutch moving forward

Comment

• Need Dray to get Kawahi. Have to stay on him. Make everything tough.

Klay will be back.

Curry played fantastic.

Comment

• Problem is Looney.

Comment

• no KD for game 4

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    no KD for game 4
                    I was about to post this, to add we have to keep it real in saying this, Raptors ain't scared of the Warriors. I think Kawhi's composure on the floor rubbed off on everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      I was about to post this, to add we have to keep it real in saying this, Raptors ain't scared of the Warriors. I think Kawhi's composure on the floor rubbed off on everybody.

they sure aint...

dudes like Kawhi, Danny Green, Ibaka..they've already seen the Warriors in the playoffs before.

two things kill dynasties: greed or injuries

hopefully Toronto plays wit the same intensity and get the next 2 games

Comment

Working...
                      X