Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Going To Kick The **** Out of Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m feeling it Thurman will make it boring moving all night 30 second round stealing punches Porter would have been the better fan friendly fight

Comment

Doing a “Mayweather”

Watch, Keith will do a “Mayweather”. Will run and pot shot the whole bout

Comment

It would be better for boxing if Keith "Twice a Year" Thurman loses this fight.

That way Pacquiao can go fight the winner of Spence vs Porter in a huge unification.

Comment

Thurman was terrible in his last fight, I predict he get stopped in 6, more because his hearts not in it.

Comment

spence is beating head butt porter easily so no way pac fights him if he wins.

Comment

He will not stay in the pocket.. he will move. If pac has his legs , pac will be ok. Thurman will move but he doesn’t have the same level iq and reflexes as Floyd. PAC can lay traps if he can close the gap offsetting keith’s Reach.

Comment

Everybody runs from pacman... i think jmm was an exception.. evident in their last 2 fights but still ran on possible 5th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  It would be better for boxing if Keith "Twice a Year" Thurman loses this fight.

That way Pacquiao can go fight the winner of Spence vs Porter in a huge unification.
                  Pac is not getting in there with Spence he had his chance and chose Thurman,,,,,he definitely dont wont a better, hungrier Horn(porter)
                  Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 05-23-2019, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    Pac is not getting in there with Spence he had his chance and chose Thurman,,,,,he definitely dont wont a better, hungrier Horn
                    Is Horn like Spence
                    Or is Spence like Horn

Please explain

Comment

Originally posted by thedoisterboy View Post
                      Watch, Keith will do a “Mayweather”. Will run and pot shot the whole bout
                      ???WIN? GOING AWAY?
                      Or should combatants GIVE opponents a chance?

Comment

Working...
                      X