Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua has never beaten a legitimate champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious why you're letting these guys claim Fury has no defenses.

You don't recognize the lineal or lineal defenses or just didn't care and give them that point uncontested?

Fact is Fury became the big boss of the division in 2015 with only one belt to remaining for undisputed. He's fought six times since then, lost none and KO'd the guy who held the one belt he never did.

defenses, not defenses, stripped, still lineal, whatever man, this guy's the closest to undisputed since Lennox and everything else is semantics.

edit- I did mean to quote denium but it's fine, **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

You don't recognize the lineal or lineal defenses or just didn't care and give them that point uncontested?

Fact is Fury became the big boss of the division in 2015 with only one belt to remaining for undisputed. He's fought six times since then, lost none and KO'd the guy who held the one belt he never did.

defenses, not defenses, stripped, still lineal, whatever man, this guy's the closest to undisputed since Lennox and everything else is semantics.

Good post. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Everyone suddenly becomes a bum when Fury beats them.

When Fury beat Wlad, he was apparently a shot, old man who was never any good in the first place.

Then he proceeded to give AJ the fight of his life and he was suddenly a fantastic fighter again.
        You're a comedy clown ,you were all over calling Wilder a bum on here so wouldnt that be a bum Fury just defeated ? Another thing simpleton John Fury and Peter said Joshua was facing the better Klitchko and told Tyson bf he bailed on his rematch he better have learned something else bc he wasn't going to defeat Wlad a second time with the same tactics , which means Joshua defeated the guy they feared with coincidence after they reveiled that Fury fled.

Leave it to this forum to get rid of one jerk off fan base to get replaced by guys like this one above. lol :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I mainly created the thread to remind everyone that Joshua isn't yet a true champion. There's already a lot of threads about Fury being the man, I just used him as an example to back up my point.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            You're a comedy clown ,you were all over calling Wilder a bum on here so wouldnt that be a bum Fury just defeated ? Another thing simpleton John Fury and Peter said Joshua was facing the better Klitchko and told Tyson bf he bailed on his rematch he better have learned something else bc he wasn't going to defeat Wlad a second time with the same tactics , which means Joshua defeated the guy they feared with coincidence after they reveiled that Fury fled.

Leave it to this forum to get rid of one jerk off fan base to get replaced by guys like this one above. lol :wank:
            Haha give it a rest Juggernutter, people with ridiculous haircuts like yours are not allowed to post here.

We all know if Joshua had beaten Wilder, you would've made a million gloating threads calling AJ your new god.

Now stop being a pu$$y and fight Larryx.

Comment

Haha give it a rest Juggernutter, people with ridiculous haircuts like yours are not allowed to post here.

We all know if Joshua had beaten Wilder, you would've made a million gloating threads calling AJ your new god.

Now stop being a pu$$y and fight Larryx.
              You little bi.tch you would get slapped around by about 90% of the posters on here, you were caught stalking Fury years ago ,does anyone know that ? lol

you weren't even smart enough to understand the Wlad fight was unification bf you created the thread and now will make a bigger fool of yourself once again and get the village idiot poster champion by discrediting Wlad now ,you just cant help yourself and think your little logic works for you when you are just showing you're a re.tard...lol.

Buy Larry a ticket id gladly break his legs ,but why don't you take his place since you want to involve yourself ? yea I didn't think so .

DUMBIUM it wouldn't be IF it would've been when Joshua knocked Wilder out just like hes going to do to your actual hero Fury and you will go into depression again and disappear with another PANIC ATTACK when he leaves ...remember that one ?.…...
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-27-2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

You little bi.tch you would get slapped around by about 90% of the posters on here, you were caught stalking Fury years ago ,does anyone know that ? lol

you weren't even smart enough to understand the Wlad fight was unification bf you created the thread and now will make a bigger fool of yourself once again and get the village idiot poster champion by discrediting Wlad now ,you just cant help yourself and think your little logic works for you when you are just showing you're a re.tard...lol.

Buy Larry a ticket id gladly break his legs ,but why don't you take his place since you want to involve yourself ? yea I didn't think so .

DUMBIUM it wouldn't be IF it would've been when Joshua knocked Wilder out just like hes going to do to your actual hero Fury and you will go into depression again and disappear with another PANIC ATTACK when he leaves ...remember that one ?.…...
                Quit ducking me you *****

Comment

Come and see me anytime Jugs, Manchester UK, i'm here and waiting for you. I'll spark you out and shave off your **** haircut straight after it.

You don't want this work son, trust me.

Comment

I mainly created the thread to remind everyone that Joshua isn't yet a true champion. There's already a lot of threads about Fury being the man, I just used him as an example to back up my point.
                    - -U created the thread after Fury voided his breakfast in the field for U to spring from like a shroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

Come and see me anytime Jugs, Manchester UK, i'm here and waiting for you. I'll spark you out and shave off your **** haircut straight after it.

You don't want this work son, trust me.
                      Looks like you called juggernaut666​ bluff. Thread ends and no fight, he did the same thing with Larry. Talked all crazy and when the time came to show, he pulled a no-show.

Comment

Working...
                      X