No announcement yet.

Cop give brah man a warning ticket for going 65 in a 70 zone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    That's why it's so difficult to have a debate on a forum like this. You have no idea who you're talking to. Cops have lost respect... LMAO. Coming from a person who probably has zero life experience.

I'd flat out guarantee I've been stopped by police more than anyone on this forum. When I was 17/18 being stopped by cops I thought they were the problem, not me.

Then I grew up.
    Not every cop deserve to be cops, much less the respect of the taxpayer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      If a cop, of all people, feel they are doing their jobs by the book, being recorded doing it should be an added bonus for them.

Civilians don't have access to body cams. Making their own video makes sure the entire truth is told.
      Which is why many cops had purchased body cams out of their own pocket before it was mandatory to do so.

I’m assuming you may not have a full time job, but if you did and every time an order came through and you started to cook it (or whatever you do), and as you put the pan on the grill a customer got near you and started to record you. Then started asking all sorts of questions, like.. “Where’d you get that pan?”.. or, “Why are you dropping the fries so soon?”.. etc, etc, etc...

You’d quit.

Comment

Not every cop deserve to be cops, much less the respect of the taxpayer.
        And not every American deserves to be an American.

If they do wrong things, there are consequences. These consequences are determined in the court of law.

If I get pulled over by a cop and he told me I was going 5 under, I don’t jump IMMEDIATELY to “Ah **** mfer is racist!” I don’t do that because I have a brain....

All you guys calling for this **** have never ever come across a damn cop before. That’s how young and stupid you are.

You watch too much **** on the internet. You dumb asses probably think Kaepernick was kneeling when he started.

You’re young liberal boys with zero life experience. Once you get out in the real world things will change, and if you continue to blame others you’ll just goin the 90+% of people out there who amount to nothing in life.

Comment

Which is why many cops had purchased body cams out of their own pocket before it was mandatory to do so.

I’m assuming you may not have a full time job, but if you did and every time an order came through and you started to cook it (or whatever you do), and as you put the pan on the grill a customer got near you and started to record you. Then started asking all sorts of questions, like.. “Where’d you get that pan?”.. or, “Why are you dropping the fries so soon?”.. etc, etc, etc...

You’d quit.
          If I'm doing my job professionally, why would I mind it being recorded ? If it is obstructing me from doing my job, then THAT'S the problem.

Let's put it into some context.....most likely, EVERY WORKING ENVIRONMENT has cams.

Next, most public places have cams

Next, if a cop needs to become part of a civilians life, BOTH PARTIES should be able to record it for prosperity.

No such thing as too much proof, video footage.

Comment

• Way to be hostile for no reason. You do realize you are an NPC for the counter culture, right?

I live in California. Went to a shooting range and shot a 30-round AR for fun... your comment made no real sense.

Also, why the hell is everything political with you? Breathe.

Comment

And not every American deserves to be an American.

If they do wrong things, there are consequences. These consequences are determined in the court of law.

If I get pulled over by a cop and he told me I was going 5 under, I don’t jump IMMEDIATELY to “Ah **** mfer is racist!” I don’t do that because I have a brain....

All you guys calling for this **** have never ever come across a damn cop before. That’s how young and stupid you are.

You watch too much **** on the internet. You dumb asses probably think Kaepernick was kneeling when he started.

You’re young liberal boys with zero life experience. Once you get out in the real world things will change, and if you continue to blame others you’ll just goin the 90+% of people out there who amount to nothing in life.
              You're taking this very personally
              We all know SOME civilians can be pricks, do you not think SOME cops can also be pricks ?

Comment

If I'm doing my job professionally, why would I mind it being recorded ? If it is obstructing me from doing my job, then THAT'S the problem.

Let's put it into some context.....most likely, EVERY WORKING ENVIRONMENT has cams.

Next, most public places have cams

Next, if a cop needs to become part of a civilians life, BOTH PARTIES should be able to record it for prosperity.

No such thing as too much proof, video footage.
                You ignored what I said. Cameras are everywhere regardless.

Once again. Imagine you love to cook. You absolutely love it. You get an order in, you’re excited. It’s your favorite thing to cook and you’re about to blow this patrons mind. You’re going to cook it to the point where they HAVE to ask to speak to the chef..

You put the pan on the grill and out of nowhere you hear, “Where’d you get that?!?!” A camera gets shoved in your face.

“Is that seasoned?”

“That’s now how you’re supposed to do it!”

You’d last how long? 1 day? Half a day? Lunch shift?

You don’t know what police officers go through. You don’t know stress.

Comment

You're taking this very personally
                  We all know SOME civilians can be pricks, do you not think SOME cops can also be pricks ?
                  Some cops are the most absolutely dirtiest people period.

But I don’t walk into a doctors office and call him dirty because I watched a hospital documentary that said doctors are evil...

Comment

You ignored what I said. Cameras are everywhere regardless.

Once again. Imagine you love to cook. You absolutely love it. You get an order in, you’re excited. It’s your favorite thing to cook and you’re about to blow this patrons mind. You’re going to cook it to the point where they HAVE to ask to speak to the chef..

You put the pan on the grill and out of nowhere you hear, “Where’d you get that?!?!” A camera gets shoved in your face.
                    Exhale man. If a camera is intruding your space TO THIS DEGREE, THEN it's a problem, AS I PREVIOUSLY STATED.

Comment

Exhale man. If a camera is intruding your space TO THIS DEGREE, THEN it's a problem, AS I PREVIOUSLY STATED.
                      Its the same thing when a moron gets pulled over by a cop.

Comment

Working...
                      X