No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Not Keen On Short-Notice Fight Versus Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    shut your groupie ass up. It was 10000% opportunistic. Canelo could've fought in Sept and that revenue lost was his fault. He chose not to fight because 1. He was too much of an emotional diva to wanna fight ggg again. 2. He didn't want to unify with andrade. Both were ok'd by dazn. Instead he chose to wait out the old man who was damn near ko'd by a novice in Yarde and had his trainer saying he was ready to stop the fight.

Your fake narrative of him losing 1 round is a lame attempt to make it seem like Kovalev wasn't worn down damaged goods. Check the scorecards and I bet you not 1 judge had Yarde only winning 1 round. Never mind, we can't bet because your punk ass doesn't honor your bets. You shouldn't even have an account right now. Either way, this is how I know you've never boxed and don't know boxing. At 36,going through a full training camp for a tough fight and then having to do it again immediately after the fight is tough and grueling. Maybe if you got your fat ass off the couch once in a while, you'd know that.

Not to mention, Canelo s*** all over you gullible Mexican fans on your own holiday (after begging to get those dates for yrs from Floyd). He left you guys with bum ass Munguia because he knows you guys are stupid and would follow him blindly as he chose to avoid multiple young undefeated world champions in favor of a past prime guy with a name....on short notice.
    Your excuses get more and more pathetic!

Charlo, Saunders, Smith, Plant all got offered to fight. Your dumb @ss wants to see Canelo vs Cruiser Weights. How about he fights Fury/Wilder winner??? Your a joke!

You and your 101 excuses... Just think you said Canelo easy doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      Let’s see... whenever the LDBC are mentioned you get triggered... it’s funny those here crying race cards... do any posters here say MLK was a piece of shet? Log off bruh! Your true colors shown!

Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín was a Mexican general and politician. He led the Mexican army that defeated invading French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.

Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering and honoring the military personnel who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. The holiday is now observed on the last Monday of May, Memorial Day having been observed on May 30 from 1868 to 1970.
      more Coke sniffing nonsense from you. It's not a Mexican holiday, it's not acknowledged throughout Mexico, it's primarily acknowledged in the US as an excuse for white people to get dru k and eat tacos. Mexican independence in Sept is a real Mexican holiday and Canelo passed on that date. So you know he doesn't give a s*** about Mexicans or their holidays. It's all about what serves him best. Take a seat and stop trying to sound smart. We all know you fried your brain from 7 yrs of admitted coke use.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Your excuses get more and more pathetic!

Charlo, Saunders, Smith, Plant all got offered to fight. Your dumb @ss wants to see Canelo vs Cruiser Weights. How about he fights Fury/Wilder winner??? Your a joke!

You and your 101 excuses... Just think you said Canelo easy doe!
        as usual you're off base and sound like an idiot. The comment I made was referring to canelos last fight and the choice to pass on fighting in Sept and wait out Kovalev instead. Not the upcoming fight in May that you're talking about. Stay on topic f@g boy.

Comment

as usual you're off base and sound like an idiot. The comment I made was referring to canelos last fight and the choice to pass on fighting in Sept and wait out Kovalev instead. Not the upcoming fight in May that you're talking about. Stay on topic f@g boy.
          You act like Plabt was in some war! You know why GGG is changing his dates to be closer to Cinco De Mayo??? Because him and Canelo going to fight in Sept. one is fighting tough guys still while other one is fighting Simon Says Sesmeta and you creaming on yourself over it... Haven’t seen you bash that fight 1 time

Comment

Had canelo offered this fight to Benavidez?

Comment

more Coke sniffing nonsense from you. It's not a Mexican holiday, it's not acknowledged throughout Mexico, it's primarily acknowledged in the US as an excuse for white people to get dru k and eat tacos. Mexican independence in Sept is a real Mexican holiday and Canelo passed on that date. So you know he doesn't give a s*** about Mexicans or their holidays. It's all about what serves him best. Take a seat and stop trying to sound smart. We all know you fried your brain from 7 yrs of admitted coke use.
              Shut up stupid! Every MexiCAN American out there celebrates Cinco De Mayo?? You really gonna claim that’s shts a white holiday???

Comment

You act like Plabt was in some war! You know why GGG is changing his dates to be closer to Cinco De Mayo??? Because him and Canelo going to fight in Sept. one is fighting tough guys still while other one is fighting Simon Says Sesmeta and you creaming on yourself over it... Haven’t seen you bash that fight 1 time
                actually, read my initial comment. I said plant should man up take the fight regardless if it's in may....if it's oferred to him. Which it won't be anyway. Again, stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
                  Had canelo offered this fight to Benavidez?
                  He’s at least has balls to accept it...Unlike the rest.

I mean even Sergiy took less to fight ggg. To be fair I think he wanted it to go to purse bid. Sergiy got balls! He called ggg out numerous times.

I believe Andrade take it also.

CanAndrade 5-2-2020

Or Benavidez

Let the fake fuks front like they want to fight.

Saunders a waste anyways!

King of Canceled Fights

Comment

Then fine, let him get his ass whooped for much less money against David Benavidez. It's his choice.

Comment

Shut up stupid! Every MexiCAN American out there celebrates Cinco De Mayo?? You really gonna claim that’s shts a white holiday???
                      as I said, it's not a "Mexican" holiday. You white washed Mexicans born here who don't even speak Spanish who celebrate it doesn't make a real "Mexican" holiday. It's a marketing scheme to make money off of gullible idiots. Either way, again you're off point. Canelo passed on Mexican independence day weekend so do you really think he wouldn't pass on 5 de mayo if it somehow benefited him?

Comment

Working...
                      X