No announcement yet.

They need to rename this place MayweatherScene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
    If you think it was impossible for people...
    Just you.............

''I knew it, I tells ya !!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      I knew you couldn't. I just wanted to out another ''I knew it would happen'' cu nt.

Thanks for playing and losing
      I didn't know, no one knew. How stupid are you? I said Ruiz was going to beat AJ if AJ didn't have a very precise gameplan to beat him because that style matchup is awful. Lo and behold it happened. I wasn't surprised and you've been doubting it the whole time while thinking youve outed me. How?

Comment

Just you.............

''I knew it, I tells ya !!!!''
        What did you think everyone thought AJ was indestructable after he performed awfully since the Wlad fight? You're about as dense as they come. AJ fan boys... At the end of the day, they just want his di.ck in their mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
          I didn't know, no one knew. How stupid are you? I said Ruiz was going to beat AJ if AJ didn't have a very precise gameplan to beat him because that style matchup is awful. Lo and behold it happened. I wasn't surprised and you've been doubting it the whole time while thinking youve outed me. How?

Let me know of your next revelation and when you start up another thrilling boxing chan

Comment

Floyd beat Pac but he's not "TBE".

Comment

Dude excluded the proper link to his boxing chan !!!!!!!
              You're trying very hard to get other people in on this with you... Being desperate to impress and cringey is just your baseline isn't it? Not a single person joins in because as sensible folk they don't give a ****. You shouldnt either, but you're an AJ fan boy without a shred of reason so what else can I expect?

Comment

Let me know of your next revelation and when you start up another thrilling boxing chan
                Wait what? It's not a boxing channel, it's an inactive channel used for commenting. I never once put anything about boxing on it. You're crazy dude, you're coming up with **** out of the ****ing aether that's never existed.

Comment

''Yeah...you want the link TO MY PROOF ?!?!? Here it is. I can't be arsed digging through MONTHS of comments !!''
                  SoftShot

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Floyd beat Pac but he's not "TBE".
                    And Brian McBride beat Mike Tyson. So? One fight doesn't define his career.

Comment

''Yeah...you want the link TO MY PROOF ?!?!? Here it is. I can't be arsed digging through MONTHS of comments !!''
                      SoftShot
                      You can't insult people for ****. I've been roasting your ass with every comment and you come out with this salty **** every time. You act like your baby crib was made of lead.

Comment

Working...
                      X