No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Will Decide Rematch Location - NOT Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Mike didn't win more then one round against Douglas and mainly was beat by a single jab ,he lasted longer because he was being giving breathing room by Douglas who worked him over on the outside.
    So outside of the KD, you had Douglas with a shutout??

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      Rematch is U.K. is the only way Joshua wins rematch
      ... not guaranteed...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        So outside of the KD, you had Douglas with a shutout??
        Well those who saw the fight would have to unless they are watching with blind fold. Mike took a serious accumulative pounding for 10 rounds its not debatable how is it ? Ha

Comment

I don't care if this fight takes place on the moon as long as the fight happens.

If that stipulation is indeed in the contract then Ruiz has to honor it.

If it's not in the contract and just talk, then we will find that out too soon enough.

Comment

UK Referee would be lit.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... all your hopes are invested in Haymon now, as usual!...
              Lol shows what you know.

I got no hope towards either guy. I think Usyk is beating either one of these cats regardless of what happens in a rematch or where it takes place at.

I just like dorking out on this business of boxing sh^t sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                I don't start threads and I wasn't on this site much back then. I used YouTube a lot more but too many casuals there even compared to here. I backed Andy to win it on points tbh, the KO surprised me but yeah he wrecked Joshua.
                Everyone knows everything after the fact

Comment

No disrespect to Douglas, but the ref messed up that fight.

I don't care about compubox, the scorecards, or who looked better.

The ref cheated by counting Mike out quickly while giving Buster a long count.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    No disrespect to Douglas, but the ref messed up that fight.

I don't care about compubox, the scorecards, or who looked better.

The ref cheated by counting Mike out quickly while giving Buster a long count.
                    Be honest.....

Do you not think Buster could have beaten the count ???
                    And how much longer do you thimnk it would have taken Buster to end Mike had the fight continued ???

Mike got worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Everyone knows everything after the fact
                      This is what annoys me, none of you are gonna credit those that didn't follow AJ and called out his flaws. I said it all the time before the fight, I defended Andy virulently when he was called a bum late replacement. I'm not a big name fighter follower so this isn't abnormal for me to do. Have your doubts though, as long as it makes you comfortable that AJ isn't a complete fraud like he always was. Fake Olympic champ, bum world champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X