Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How high do you rank pacman on the ATG list?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Lower end top 10. Gonna re-evaluate my list this week
    What this guy said ^

Comment

Clearly top 10. The guy has put together an incredible resume. He has been extremely resilient. Thurman clearly best Porter and Garcia. 1 year ago he was the man at WW. We cant forget that. And Manny beat him clearly.

Comment

he is probably the greatest fighter of my lifetime

dont have a ATG list because i dont know the history of the sport enough to honestly rank them

i was convinced thurman would beat him

eating my crow as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Really though we were spoiled this era with Pacman and Floyd in the same era.

I had £200 on Thurman. Not because I dom'r rate Pacman, I rate him massively as one of the best I've seen. But at age 40? Couldn't see it. But he did. Amazing.
          yeah i had money on thurman too..and dave allen

not mad tho

Comment

It's not just the record. It's how he fought. And as a part-time boxer late in his career.

Comment

one the greatest to ever do it.....top 10 easy...

Comment

Top 10 probably. His accomplishments are simply outstandingly special.

Comment

King of kings

Comment

My Avi says it all. greatest in my life time for sure. Its gonna be hard surpassing his accomplishments in the sport of Boxing.

Comment

Havent thought about it but I put Pacman way up there maybe even above Mt Rushmore.

He is like a modern day Henry Armstrong but greater.

I just wish he would have fought In Jin Chi back in 06. The fight was in deep talks to take place in Macau until Pac had a change of heart. He faced weakass Solis instead.

Pacman may be the Mexicutioner, but he certainly didnt want to fuk with the Korean killer In Jin Chi.

Comment

Working...
                      X