Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the f#ck is going on in Portland Oregon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    6 months??? Is that just since the mass shooting last year? and is that all firearms? or just the ones that look scary? lmfao
    Naw thats just if you want a SBR ect. To buy a normal gun you walk in get a background check and once done you leave. Want a silencer or MG its going to be a LONG wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Cmon Don you think Im just stocked with guns? We stock food also. My neighbors are the same way.

Something to think about if SHTF happens those with the most guns/ammo will get food one way or another. We also live in the mountains. We have big horn sheep, I see prog horn everyday.
      You're dealing with a guy whose existence revolves around 'winning' on the Internet.

Everything your saying is going either over his head or in one ear and out the other.

Comment

Naw thats just if you want a SBR ect. To buy a normal gun you walk in get a background check and once done you leave. Want a silencer or MG its going to be a LONG wait.
        okay, so pistols and such would just be standard Brady Bill wait then?

yeah, Silencers are illegal up here. MG's too. I do think it's hilarious how high and mighty many Canadians get about the AR-15 though. AR's are very legal, and are the most popular rifle up here for sport/target shooting. But of course, people who are anti gun don't do any research.

Comment

okay, so pistols and such would just be standard Brady Bill wait then?

yeah, Silencers are illegal up here. MG's too. I do think it's hilarious how high and mighty many Canadians get about the AR-15 though. AR's are very legal, and are the most popular rifle up here for sport/target shooting. But of course, people who are anti gun don't do any research.
          Yeah lots of miss information in the US about buying guns.

Theres no wait for a pistol, just have your handgun safety card and wait for the background check from the FBI about 10 min and you're good.

Its funny because theres a lot of semi autos that are just like the AR but because the AR is the barbie of guns its bad.

Comment

Yeah lots of miss information in the US about buying guns.

Theres no wait for a pistol, just have your handgun safety card and wait for the background check from the FBI about 10 min and you're good.

Its funny because theres a lot of semi autos that are just like the AR but because the AR is the barbie of guns its bad.
            The AR is black and scary looking. You can show the same person an identical semi auto rifle with a woodgrain finish, and people won't feel threatened by it.

Comment

The AR is black and scary looking. You can show the same person an identical semi auto rifle with a woodgrain finish, and people won't feel threatened by it.
              Yup
              https://ruger.com/products/mini14Ran...eets/5801.html

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

It's like the superfans on here, just completely ignorant of history.

Comment

I have legal machine guns bud. I have neighbors on my block that say if anything happens they're coming to my house to hold down the block.
                    I have 50 30 round mags pre loaded. I have enough guns for everyone on my street. I also have 100 round surefire mags ready to go also.
                    I'm prepared bud. I also have a safe just for ammo, yeah I have a lot of ammo.
                    This is insanity. Who needs machine guns to protect their house? Holy f.#ck, I'm glad I live in Massachusetts where we have sane gun laws...

Amirite New England

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      This is insanity. Who needs machine guns to protect their house? Holy f.#ck, I'm glad I live in Massachusetts where we have sane gun laws...

Amirite New England

the state with the brains baby

Comment

Working...
                      X