Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Canelo Rejecting GGG: He took a lot of things personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    So the Mexican Diva took Abel's trash talk seriously and now he won't fight because he's got hurt feelings? Usually when 2 fighters don't like each other, they settle it in the ring. WTF?
    I understand the boy was raised in Guadalajara, not exactly the trash talk capital of the world but damm the Diva's sensitive! :-)
    Nope! In this case Canelo says he beat gggtwice already and he’s tired of ggg living off of his name! GGG need to make own legacy and stop attaching hisself to everything Canelo does it’s embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      that is right

the point is.....

" punches landed "..... are not official scoring criteria

" punches landed "..... is not, " clean hard punching "

who knows what criteria compubox use when deciding whether to score a punch..... it does not matter what criteria they use, because they certainly do not use the official judging criteria

not only are they inaccurate..... they are irrelevant

people who use compubox to insist that (insert name here) landed more punches..... are tripping, and are clearly casual fans

and no, I do not think it is inappropriate to bash casual fans

it is 100% appropriate to bash anyone who has a big mouth but not much in the way of brains
      You spend an awful lotta your time on here calling people names and attacking 'em, man. Ain't really got much to do with boxing far as I'm concerned, and really to my mind just makes this place a more unpleasant place to be.

IDK if you've convinced yourself you're doing something positive for the world or if you just get some kinda weird pleasure outta insulting folk, or just like the attention it garners but if I might say IMO there's a deep irony in you constantly calling people names like 'fanboys' and 'casuals' when I've seen repeatedly clear and obvious gaps in your knowledge of how the sport works - yet no evidence at all of special insight beyond your own obvious self regard. Furthermore you spend your entire time talking about the same coupla fighters and seem to support only the biggest stars in the sport without seeming to show much interest in the sport as a whole or the guys further down the food chain.

Umm. And yeah. I ain't forgot that goddawful bit of fanboyism you spouted a coupla years back when Canelo - GGG was announced. Great fight finally gets made and what was your response? 'Canelo could make Floyd look great here'..

And you have the stones to call other people fanboys..
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-15-2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        If he hates him so much wanting to kick his ass would seem to be the normal thing to do. He is not costing GGG any money by not fighting him because GGG has a 6 fight 100million dollar deal. He gets about 16 million a fight if it's Canelo or somebody else. Canelo should just man up and fight him and settle it in the ring. Canelo has not proven he is better to anybody but die hard Canelo fans who seem to dominate this board. He proved he is on the same level but not better. If the two fights had happened in a neutral place I think Canelo would have two losses on his record.
        Well said and I agree!

Comment

Any GGG thread brings out all the dirty scoundrels of this site.

It's like putting cheese in a mousetrap and just sitting back and waiting until you hear the Hammer dropping on the little bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Yup! He landed more DOE! Fkn ggg had TWO black eyes and went to Mercy Hospital right after he ran out of the ring CRYING!

Guess where Canelo was??? The Club! Looking like he wasn’t even in a fight.

His own trainer told GGG to his phuking face you losing the fight stop being a puzzy you embarrassing us. We asked this man for mexican style that was our entire excuse after the first fight we begged him for this and you running from a mexican style fight. Canelo beat that boy so bad he forgot how to speak English and sent him to the hospital with his face broken.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-15-2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              You spend an awful lotta your time on here calling people names and attacking 'em, man. Ain't really got much to do with boxing far as I'm concerned, and really to my mind just makes this place a more unpleasant place to be.

IDK if you've convinced yourself you're doing something positive for the world or if you just get some kinda weird pleasure outta insulting folk, or just like the attention it garners but if I might say IMO there's a deep irony in you constantly calling people names like 'fanboys' and 'casuals' when I've seen repeatedly clear and obvious gaps in your knowledge of how the sport works - yet no evidence at all of special insight beyond your own obvious self regard. Furthermore you spend your entire time talking about the same coupla fighters and seem to support only the biggest stars in the sport without seeming to show much interest in the sport as a whole or the guys further down the food chain.

Umm. And yeah. I ain't forgot that goddawful bit of fanboyism you spouted a coupla years back when Canelo - GGG was announced. Great fight finally gets made and what was your response? 'Canelo could make Floyd look great here'..

why don't you stop crying, and actually address the relevant points in that post?

" punches landed "..... are not official scoring criteria

" punches landed "..... is not, " clean hard punching "

who knows what criteria compubox use when deciding whether to score a punch..... it does not matter what criteria they use, because they certainly do not use the official judging criteria

not only are they inaccurate..... they are irrelevant

Comment

oh, shlt..... I nearly forgot.....

Canelo, with his recent excellent performances.....

..... is making Floyd look great LMAO

the fact that comment hurt you..... shows whats up

we are not all fanboys man, feverishly pom-pom waving for our "faves"

sorry if I am waaaaay too real for you, and the other tards

TIP: it is more appropriate to criticize others for making comments that are WRONG..... not for making comments that turn out to be RIGHT

just saying

Comment

Dey got dis option. It be like ignore or some such. It work good. :-)

Comment

Lol oh man...that was as solid and really as polite of a put down as I've ever seen...some may say very well deserved as well...nice work

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Any GGG thread brings out all the dirty scoundrels of this site.

It's like putting cheese in a mousetrap and just sitting back and waiting until you hear the Hammer dropping on the little bastard.
                      Lol this is true...well said, good analogy

Comment

Working...
                      X