Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Ugas Would've Beaten Porter If He Had Been More Active

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Shut up dumbass.
    That all you got?

Who looked more dumbass now?

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
      Kenny Porter ....doesnt strike me as the type that would quit, and throw in the towel
      Agreed, but you never know, especially when that’s his son in there.

Comment

Porter is a brawler that doesn’t have much KO power.
        If it turns into a slug fest it favors Spence. The only thing Porter can do is make it a dirty fight and try to throw Spence off his game. He’d basically have to do an Andre Ward.

Comment

But Ugas won that fight tho ...

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I'll tell you what I do know. I think Spence is a quality fighter. I just don't see this ATG that everyone else seems to. Let's not forget he was getting outboxed by a damaged Kell Brook before the eye injury.

As far as "beat any welter" I find that funny, you know. I simply don't agree. In fact, if linebacker Porter shows up he gives Spence all kinds of problems because Spence isn't the fastest thrower. He strong, he's got timing, but he's not fast. Linebacker smothering him and getting inside means a rough night for Errol.
            You got CashApp...I mean put your money where your mouth is homey. Easy payday. Trust

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
              You got CashApp...I mean put your money where your mouth is homey. Easy payday. Trust
              Don't know what that is. But if it's what I assume it to be, make it easy on your self.

IF Porter/Spence gets signed and confirmed, when the bookies first announce odds, whatever they may be, you bet $200. Post proof on it. If Porter has the long odds and he wins, you send me half the take. If Porter isn't the long odds and he wins, you send me the $200.

Deal?

Comment

Don't know what that is. But if it's what I assume it to be, make it easy on your self.

IF Porter/Spence gets signed and confirmed, when the bookies first announce odds, whatever they may be, you bet $200. Post proof on it. If Porter has the long odds and he wins, you send me half the take. If Porter isn't the long odds and he wins, you send me the $200.

Deal?
                Dude you must think I was born last night n**ga Lmao. Stop playing games and put money on Porter. The fight is set. Sept 28th at The Staples Center. Put that chump change $200 up and so will I. That is if you so confident Spence is not "The Truth". Like I said easy money. And where do you live that you never heard of CashApp...Sheesh lol

Comment

Dude you must think I was born last night n**ga Lmao. Stop playing games and put money on Porter. The fight is set. Sept 28th at The Staples Center. Put that chump change $200 up and so will I. That is if you so confident Spence is not "The Truth". Like I said easy money. And where do you live that you never heard of CashApp...Sheesh lol
                  I'm not a millennial, bro.

This isn't about what I think about Spence, it's about what we all know about Porter.

Ugas is the only fight I felt he clearly lost and then only because he decided to try fighting like Floyd instead of the linebacker strategy that got him this far. Ugas was easy to hit and Porter should have stopped him off linebacking on the ropes.

Spence is not going to take risks against Porter unless Porter is made to look vulnerable. Porter walked through Danny's No Look Hook™ multiple times. If Danny couldn't spark him with flush hooks Spence damn sure isn't doing it and the judges would score Porter's aggression.

Now, it's all speculation isn't it? But if I'm wrong, my idea still puts money in your pocket while simultaneously proving that your 'eye test' failed you.

Comment

I'm not a millennial, bro.

This isn't about what I think about Spence, it's about what we all know about Porter.

Ugas is the only fight I felt he clearly lost and then only because he decided to try fighting like Floyd instead of the linebacker strategy that got him this far. Ugas was easy to hit and Porter should have stopped him off linebacking on the ropes.

Spence is not going to take risks against Porter unless Porter is made to look vulnerable. Porter walked through Danny's No Look Hook™ multiple times. If Danny couldn't spark him with flush hooks Spence damn sure isn't doing it and the judges would score Porter's aggression.

Now, it's all speculation isn't it? But if I'm wrong, my idea still puts money in your pocket while simultaneously proving that your 'eye test' failed you.
                    Nice diatribe. However Porter gets stopped in 8 rounds

Comment

Nice diatribe. However Porter gets stopped in 8 rounds
                      You go ahead with that prediction.

IF - and I stress, IF - Porter outboxes your boy, I'll be calling you out. And I don't want to hear excuses about dirty fighting or what the ref did or judging or any of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X