Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tim Bradley came back, could he beat Khan or Broner without a tune-up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Could and should, and should be favored.

No reason to truly expect him to not return prime either, I hate this baseless expectation "fans" have that you can't come back at your best when you step away from any sport. It's almost always non fighters and athletes who think this also.

Give me a reason (the actual fighter in question) to believe you don't have it, I will always give you the benefit of the doubt otherwise.

Bradley last fought 3 years ago this month. It's possible that the time off may have done nothing, maybe it even helped him. But he was one of the best conditoned fighters, now he's been looking a little heavier, not as bad as Maidana, but not you or anyone can say for certain that he can just shake the rust off like nothing and easily be a prime Bradley again.

Comment

If he has anything left then maybe, you got to be active doe. So I wouldn’t necessarily pick him over active boxers.

Comment

If he can't he shouldn't be coming back.

Always hard to say where someone is at when they've been gone awhile so idk, but I'd strongly lean towards being able to beat both just off of his tenacity & aggression.

Broner doesn't do enough to win fights vs aggressive guys who work alot & Khan isn't durable or focused enough to win fights vs aggressive guys who work alot.

Comment

Originally posted by atom-ictortilla View Post
          I think Bradley would absolutely beat Broner. Just on activity. Beats Khan too.

Time for Khan to get paid against Brook and enjoy retirement.
          I agree. his style is all too bad for broner. plus he always comes to win. hes tough and let his hands go. broner has the talent and tools to beat him and alot but not the mindset. bradley will beat khan same reasons and that hes a little smarter in the ring and grittier

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
            Earlier this week, Tim Bradley said he might consider coming back to fight Spence or Khan. Spence would be a bad match up for a prime Bradley. But I've wanted to see Bradley fight Khan for a while.

Before Bradley retired, he talked about wanting to have a fight with Broner as a tune up. Broner obviously took offense and said he wasn't interested. Then after Bradley retired, Broner challenged Bradley to come out of retirement to fight at a 144 lb catchweight.

Broner and Khan are coming off losses. Could Bradley come back and beat either of them without a tune up?
            I think he definitely beats any version of Broner and Khan and without a tune-up, although it's still always wise to at least get some rounds in against a can first.

Comment

He wouldn't even need cornermen or a stool.

Comment

naw he would gas imo!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  naw he would gas imo!

He's in better shape than Maidana is right now, and Maidana's been dieting and training like a mad man to get back into shape.

Comment

Working...
                  X