No announcement yet.

Why does BLM bother people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    It bothers me because it divides the country even more. If lives truly mattered, they'd be protesting about them killing each other and the children that are the victims. It's an excuse to let out their real feelings against white people.
    Why do you and other white people frequently opine that black people exercising their rights granted to them by the Constitution as American citizens makes the country more divided?

If you and other white folks get upset when this happens, isn't it you dividing the country?

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
      Why the hate for BLM? What's wrong with saying black lives matter?

I'm looking for real reasons why.I don't get why so much people are against it.

that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Why do you and other white people frequently opine that black people exercising their rights granted to them by the Constitution as American citizens makes the country more divided?

If you and other white folks get upset when this happens, isn't it you dividing the country?
        A lot of black folks are in agreement with those white folks too. Their voices just aren't heard due to people like you not wanting to hear the truth.

Look at the guy on my AV, he's black and tells it like it is. There are more that are vocal and are black.
        Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 07-18-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Because they're only focusing on one segment of the population?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            I believe what's truly behind the hatred toward BLM is that it's seen as an actual organized movement protesting for the rights of a minority group. Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that many White people are aware of what's going on and simply don't want to lose "power."

The U.S. has some serious issues, along with the rest of the world.
            LOL so you want white people to lose power? To whom? To blacks? So basicely you want the US to turn into another African third world hellhole country.

You better hope whites and jews never lose power for your own sake, you goof.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Because blm only cares about black lives
              I mean black criminals lives being shot by cop
              Not black innocent lives being killed by black criminals..

And thats racist
              I see what you're saying but no matter what you've done in the past it doesn't justify you dying at a traffic stop for example.

It bothers me because it divides the country even more. If lives truly mattered, they'd be protesting about them killing each other and the children that are the victims. It's an excuse to let out their real feelings against white people.
              There is a divide in the country but it's been that way since way before BLM started. It's mainly pushed by news stations Fox, MSNBC,CNN, whoever.

Comment

A lot of black folks are in agreement with those white folks too. Their voices just aren't heard due to people like you not wanting to hear the truth.

Look at the guy on my sig, he's black and tells it like it is. There are more that are vocal and are black.
                You avoided the question. You were the one that posted its dividing the country, no one else did. why are you afraid to respond?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  Didn't watch the video but I can tell you that one guy doesn't speak for the whole movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                    I see what you're saying but no matter what you've done in the past it doesn't justify you dying at a traffic stop for example.

There is a divide in the country but it's been that way since way before BLM started. It's mainly pushed by news stations Fox, MSNBC,CNN, whoever.
                    It has, you're right. I don't deny that. But this pushes it even more. Let's not start with the pointing fingers at a particular news station. I know the media pushes it too and dumb motherfuckers are falling for it. Media is making money off the hate.

Comment

You avoided the question. You were the one that posted its dividing the country, no one else did. why are you afraid to respond?

You don't want to see the truth. We all know you're very pro black. I'm just wasting my time in talking to an ignorant guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X