Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I a coward for being afraid of the giant fruit Bat??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    Serious!! have you been sucked by them fruits?.
    now that you ask a while back I fell asleep at my boys house after smoking a blunt and when I woke up I noticed my pants were...hmmm but he doesn't own a bat...wait a second...

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      now that you ask a while back I fell asleep at my boys house after smoking a blunt and when I woke up I noticed my pants were...hmmm but he doesn't own a bat...wait a second...

that was good

Comment

the one on the right in the 1st pic is what nightmares are made of

Comment

There used to be giant walking bats back in the alpha prehistoric days, there are lil walking bats that are creepy as hell too. Steve Irwin showed me dat ish.

Comment

I'd be going fully equiped with an orange gun!!
            Death by fruit!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              They're pretty terrifying.

Not as terrifying as a winged human though, you freak.

Comment

You know if you agitate them enough they will bite you in the neck and suck you eh.

Comment

If you catch one and take a picture with it I'll give you half my points.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                    I work on weekends as a nighttime concierge, out on patrols we have several large trees full of the giant fruit bat, Before working in this location I had always thought bats were small animals a human could kill easily(many call it a flying mouse). In reality this thing is actually quite huge, it looks more like a flying cat in terms of its body size and the wings are as long as mine. They are not peaceful like everybody says, they make noises whenever the guards walk past their tree and sometimes fly near you bearing their huge fangs to scare you away. This animal is actually really scary I never expected that because I'd never worked out doors at night time before.

It's perfectly rational for you to be afraid of giant fruit bats. You are, after all, a giant fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      I bet BBQ'd fruit bat goes well with beer.
                      You know if you agitate them enough they will bite you in the neck and suck you eh.
                      Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                      I'd be going fully equiped with an orange gun!!
                      Death by fruit!
                      Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      It's perfectly rational for you to be afraid of giant fruit bats. You are, after all, a giant fruit.
                      barbecue one of those bats and eat it, maybe it tastes like chicken

Comment

Working...
                      X