Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Bernstein hates Abner Mares...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mares is a damn good fighter and trouble for anyone but he DOES foul alot in fights, this can't be disputed.

Comment

He said "...and I like Abner Mares". He was just sick of all the crap he gets away with every fight.

Comment

Al was pissed off like I never seen him before. I remember when he yelled loud and Mauro said wow the passion or something like that I was laughing.

It was the first time I ever seen Al that mad, he literally sounded like he was about to throwdown himself and held himself back from cussing.

Anyone know why he hates Mares so much, Mares is a good kid and exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
          He said "...and I like Abner Mares". He was just sick of all the crap he gets away with every fight.
          Thats a way for Al to look like he isn't a hater, a lot of people do that they say and I like the guy too! to make it seem like they ain't hating.

Comment

yeah Al was on full hate mode last night, it was kinda unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              it seemed he had a very bad/off night last night.

what a great card that was, though.

malignaggi and renalo do well as well. mauro loves him some angulo
              Mauro, I like him better than Lampley. Mauro really has a good broadcasting voice and he always has some good one liners, Paulie is great too.

Comment

To the threadstarter and all posters with positive responses on this thread (all of which coincidentally have Mares in their sigs/avatars) Al Bernstein is just sick of Mares getting away with all these intentional fouls.

And the comparisons to HBO couldn't be any more off. Mares has main evented like 3 or 4 SHO box cards and is Mexican, Undefeated and an "action fighter". That sounds like a fighter any boxing channel would tie down as "their fighter".

Only a fu*king moron would think Bernstein is being biased for the showtime fighter the way Lampley, for example, is biased for the HBO fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Mares hit low, and he always fights dirty. Bernstein got tired of Mares getting away with murder. He sounded off. That **** won't happen with Donaire.
                  yup.....pisses me off that a fighter can get away with being so dirty. moreno wasn't even fighting half as dirty as mares and yet he is the one that gets the point deduction, which is ridiculous.

Comment

Mares a Boss, Please point to me when Mares was blatantly engaging in fouls.

Please Im waiting.

PS; I notice no one cares about the numerous time Moreno pushed off with his elbow (which he was warned alot) and held mares head down LOL, he got a point deducted cause he reached out for mares head to pull down. not like mares came with his head low that instance. shit mares wasnt even in punching range but Moreno took it upon himself to reach out and pull the head down = Blatant foul

Be real, and dont let your hate blind you eyes
                    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-11-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

You cant be a "hater" if youre absolutely right

Comment

Working...
                      X