Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overrated and underrated Hip Hop Artists????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the end NAS = GOAT. You'll see when he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      If I could Id green you all week for K-Rino bruh. He's gettin older and is probably cleanin up his language, but for me K-Rino is K-Rino, he could spit standing next to a ice cream truck rappin off the music commin from that hoe, and it'd still be fiya as all hell. One of my favs from K-Rino is when he got wit Dope-E and put out that C.O.D. This here is one of my all-time favs bruh.

that song is real good, i love how the oldie song was mix in everytime i here reminds me of some of my chicano rap lol love that kind of music

my favorite K song has to be "You never know" he dedicated that song to AC chill he just goes so deep,

but there is really too many to name cause in some he goes serious deep about real stuff sometime he showcases his skill imagination its crazy like this

Comment

what yall know about keith

Comment

I know there are good hip hop artists today, but they are overshadowed by the **** mainstream portrays...

Comment

Underrated : K Rino Chino XL Big Pun

Overrated: pretty much anyone on tv/radio

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
              in the end NAS = GOAT. You'll see when he is gone.
              Agreed.

Respect to the universally recognized greats like Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, 2Pac, GZA, Method Man. But Nas is the GOAT.

If any category of anything n Earth; Hip Hop, Acting, Boxing, Baseball, etc. you name it, had a definite GOAT, it's Hip Hop with Nas.

Comment

I haven't read a single post of this thread. I just want to confirm that Little Wayne has been mentioned under the "Overrated" list.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  I haven't read a single post of this thread. I just want to confirm that Little Wayne has been mentioned under the "Overrated" list.
                  he's dog-turd.

let's do that today? my source is out of town for the day and i have none.

you down, sucka?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Agreed.

Respect to the universally recognized greats like Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, 2Pac, GZA, Method Man. But Nas is the GOAT.

If any category of anything n Earth; Hip Hop, Acting, Boxing, Baseball, etc. you name it, had a definite GOAT, it's Hip Hop with Nas.
                    I respectfully disagree with you and Unknown Champ, Nas' career is way to inconsistent to be considered the GOAT IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X