Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene's presidential Election Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voting for the President. At the start of the year it would be holding my nose, but **** that no way am I letting Romney run the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      I feel like I could've sat amongst those undecided voters in the polling audience a few day ago.

But I think I'll go with Obama on this one.
      I don't think you would want to say that. Undecided voters are some of the dumbest people in America.

Comment

Ron Paul is my write in vote. He's not for the Republicans and he's not for the Democrats. Ron Paul is a for America plain and simple. He's not for the parties that signed your country over into unrecoverable debt. Ron Paul is straight out for America and every citizen who lives within the great land. We've all stood in line and were told what to do by self interest media coverage by the various cable companies. Step out of line for just a moment to really look at what is going on, you might surprise yourself with what we've never seen. I trust Ron Paul, I do not trust Obama and I certainly do not trust Romney to guide our country away from the special intersts that drove us to the depths of dispair economicaly. Ron Paul 2012......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

And will continue to worsen, regardless of who's at the helm.

I would guess that many don't realize, that America's economic structure is collapsing so rapidly that NO candidate or incumbent will be able to reverse the downfall. Sure, they will speak words of encouragement, make promises galore, but deep down, they know that the dollar is doomed, the economy is doomed, and any reversal of fortune is well out of reach.

The time to alter this disastrous course, was during the Nixon Administration and instead of making the changes that would have added longevity, each administration since, have done nothing but exacerbate the inevitable.

This situation, is in reality very similar to the theme of Nero playing his fiddle, while Rome was burning. {in reality, Nero never did such a thing}

Anyone believing different, is either living a fantasy, in stark denial, or is totally clueless.
          Ron Paul will tell the Federal Reserve to get lost. That is one of the biggest scams ever pulled on the American public. Ron Paul will set that straight...........Rockin'

Comment

Gary Johnson....

Comment

Romney, already voted via mail in ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Ron Paul will tell the Federal Reserve to get lost. That is one of the biggest scams ever pulled on the American public. Ron Paul will set that straight...........Rockin'
                Ron Paul was and is absolutely correct!!!!

The Federal Reserve is one of the en****** responsible for this debt-based economy, the devalued dollar, the severely over bloated banking system, deflation and many other ills dooming the US economy.

Removing the dollar off the Gold\Silver standard, was the biggest financial mistake in history. Second only to linking the dollar's value internationally to an ever diminishing reserve. Once oil purchasing nations cease using the dollar and they are, and start using gold or other currencies instead, the dollar's linked value vanishes to absolutely nothing.

Gold\silver\platinum has always been, and will remain a survival currency.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Ron Paul was and is absolutely correct!!!!

The Federal Reserve is one of the en****** responsible for this debt-based economy, the devalued dollar, the severely over bloated banking system, deflation and many other ills dooming the US economy.

Removing the dollar off the Gold\Silver standard, was the biggest financial mistake in history. Second only to linking the dollar's value internationally to an ever diminishing reserve. Once oil purchasing nations cease using the dollar and they are, and start using gold or other currencies instead, the dollar's linked value vanishes to absolutely nothing.

Gold\silver\platinum has always been, and will remain a survival currency.
                  You do realize that the US owns the vast majority of the world's gold reserves, correct? More than 15% of all gold ever mined in fact.

Comment

The idea of Romney winning has given me horrible nightmares. I can't wait to pop the champagne when the race is called for Obama on November 6th. I'll then watch carefully to make sure the Democrats retain control over the Senate. And hopefully I'll also be able to celebrate the legalization of marijuana for recreational use in at least one state. I'm going hard that night if all that happens.

Comment

Ron Paul or Gary Johnson would be good.

Sadly though just changing the president wouldn't fix the current state of affairs I'm afraid though...

Comment

Working...
                      X