No announcement yet.

Monte Barrett just got brutally KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte Barrett just got brutally KTFO

lol, one punch job in the third round, Barrett was on the floor for about 5 minutes.

He's ok though, says he will continue fighting

Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 07-05-2012, 06:37 AM.

Damn, I honestly thought Barrett was gonna take this! Pleased that he's ok, I've got a lot of respect for the guy. Congratulations to Cameron.

Comment

View Boxrec article for it. http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7739&cat=boxer

Details: Brutal Knockout!

Comment

Though Barrett turns in an occasional good performance, he has been on the edge of getting knocked out since Cliff Couser stopped him in two a few years ago.

Irony of boxing, Barrett was coming off a win over Tua, who stopped Cameron in 2.

Comment

that was NASTY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Though Barrett turns in an occasional good performance, he has been on the edge of getting knocked out since Cliff Couser stopped him in two a few years ago.

Irony of boxing, Barrett was coming off a win over Tua, who stopped Cameron in 2.
            Tua announced his comeback tonight too.

imagine if he comes back and stops cameron again lol

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

Very true, he has ran hot and cold big time over the years. I just saw him being too much for Cameron, but that's heavyweight boxing for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                Tua announced his comeback tonight too.

imagine if he comes back and stops cameron again lol
                Haha, you beat me to it!

Comment

I think the Tua fight was so one sided, it would take a lot for Cameron to shake it off in a rematch, but stranger things have happened. I'm buzzing for that fight now, just to see what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by DiggyBoxer View Post
                    I think the Tua fight was so one sided, it would take a lot for Cameron to shake it off in a rematch, but stranger things have happened. I'm buzzing for that fight now, just to see what happens!
                    yeah, from what i saw tonight shane is still hittable, it's just the few times monte clipped him he could handle it and come back with his own, as opposed to when he fought Tua he could not handle his power at all, just a styles thing and triangle theories getting exposed yet again

Comment

Working...
                    X