No announcement yet.

The only time Bradley looked Elite was in the Peterson fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only time Bradley looked Elite was in the Peterson fight

Does anyone else think this, I mean in that fight his timing and counters were just perfect and he looked very slick. Every fight before that and after he looks to be honest just a bit above average kind of sloppy really lunging in swarming.

I agree, even in the Casamayor fight he looked unimpressive

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I agree, even in the Casamayor fight he looked unimpressive
      What I don't understand is why he can't duplicate what he did vs Peterson in other fights.

He looked so improved then he just went back to brawling and jumping in.

Comment

Styles make fights and peterson's style is perfect for Bradley.

Comment

Absolutely. He hasn't looked the same since.

Comment

Bradley has his flaws but he is pretty well rounded.

Given that there is little in terms or genuine and elite talent outout there it is good enough.

Comment

Casamayor and Alexander are southpaws; the likes of Abregu and Peterson are orthodox fighters. Course he's gonna look a little bit more wild.

Orthodox fighters don't look as good (or the same) when fighting southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                Bradley has his flaws but he is pretty well rounded.

Given that there is little in terms or genuine and elite talent outout there it is good enough.
                I am not saying he isn't good but he went from good in previous fights to looking special against Peterson to back to looking just good.

Comment

I guess ts totally missed the Whitter fight. Funny tread though considering Khan looked like utter **** against Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I guess ts totally missed the Whitter fight. Funny tread though considering Khan looked like utter **** against Peterson.
                    I saw it, he looked sloppy swarming like he usually does. The guy looked special in the Peterson fight but IDK what you are trying to infer with the Khan remark this has nothing to do with Khan its just about why Tim only looked elite in 1 fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X