Pacquiao vs marquez 24/7 video inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a great episode!

Comment

Loved it. I hate it when they focus on drama but this ep showd more training and the linares footage was cool

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for the link green k sent. It was mostly because Pac and JMM already have a rich history of pushing each other to higher levels. That and the fact that if even just for competitive reason, you can sense that Pac/JMM don't like each other, it's not the usual lovefest you see in a Pac 24/7. I like seeing Pacquiao and Marquez as focused as they were. Marquez doesn't look bigger then he did against Mayweather to be honest, but it was early in the training camp.

I had almost forgotten the look of shock on Pac's face after they announced he had won the rematch, thought it was hillarious.
        Yeah think the shirt Marquez made probably pissed off Pac the most, its a shame they don't like each other cause they're both relatively respectful guys, maybe it will be different after their third fight. Lol I remember at the end of the 2nd fight Pac goes in to brace Marquez but Marquez just walks by and Pac tapped him on the shoulder looking quite flustered.

Comment

Originally posted by gayfish View Post
          green k and billion dollar points are appreciated.
          lol....................

Comment

I would rate this episode of 24/7 as okay, as all of Pacquiao's are, but that's all they ever are is okay. Any scenes without him in the gym are trite and forgettable. There's only so many times one can look at a rotund Boo Boy Fernandez and the rest of Manny's entourage before serious boredom takes hold. In terms of being a television personality Manny has about as much depth as a saltine cracker. Obviously what Manny does inside of the ring speaks for itself, which probably explains why he has such a large and passionate fan base. But if these episodes are intended to sell or hype the fight, Pacquiao's a hopeless bore.

Floyd goes all in when his 24/7's come along; he knows how to play to the cameras like no one else alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              I would rate this episode of 24/7 as okay, as all of Pacquiao's are, but that's all they ever are is okay. Any scenes without him in the gym are trite and forgettable. There's only so many times one can look at a rotund Boo Boy Fernandez and the rest of Manny's entourage before serious boredom takes hold. In terms of being a television personality Manny has about as much depth as a saltine cracker. Obviously what Manny does inside of the ring speaks for itself, which probably explains why he has such a large and passionate fan base. But if these episodes are intended to sell or hype the fight, Pacquiao's a hopeless bore.

Floyd goes all in when his 24/7's come along; he knows how to play to the cameras like no one else alive.
              to each his own bro. Floyd and Ortiz episode bored the **** out of me. only the final episode was good.

As for this series, this is by far more compelling than the Floyd Ortiz.

Comment

Good post TS, I would green k u if I know how too.. Anyways I was surprise by how much hbo showed on this first set of this series. Gonna be a war!!

Comment

OK episode but they didn't show me anything new or entertain me with different sides of the fighters. I felt like if you are a boxing fan you already knew everything that was shown in this episode. Maybe episode 3 will be better, but I think they are just looking for the casual fan with this one.

Comment

It was an alright 24/7 nothing great but i still enjoyed it.

Linares fight was probably the best part.
                    Last edited by Kenny MF Powers; 10-23-2011, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      The intro almost got me in tears lol for real.
                      You have just reached a new level of fake *******ism

Comment

Working...
                      X