No announcement yet.

Amar'e Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sikwatee View Post
    LOL. That is true. I don't know who's with Nash now.
    suns will be fine.

they can pick up some guys in free agency.

they also have jrich's expiring 14 million contract. they'll pick someone up by the trade deadline.

Comment

Amar'e supposedly got a verbal agreement from Melo and Tony Parker that they would join him next year. Unless the Knicks want to add what would be an overpaid J. Johnson this year.

That would be a great offensive team under that D'Antoni system though.

Comment

LOL

he ran back to his old coach

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          the nets are a better choice than the knicks.

the nets have devin and lopez. that's a good young point guard and a good young big man.

the nets also have the same amount of money to offer lebron as the knicks and they're also moving to new york in the future.

who the hell is left in ny? eddy curry?

nets is a better choice than the knicks.
          That argument for the nets was always admirable but noone sees it happening. NY wants to win, they just added Amare, who really changed the game and they are pushing hard for Lebron. Like I said Chicago are the frontrunners, Lebron could win a championship immediately if he joined that team but NY has a plan that is intrigiuing alot of players right now.

That being said reports lean towards him staying in Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            That argument for the nets was always admirable but noone sees it happening. NY wants to win, they just added Amare, who really changed the game and they are pushing hard for Lebron. Like I said Chicago are the frontrunners, Lebron could win a championship immediately if he joined that team but NY has a plan that is intrigiuing alot of players right now.

That being said reports lean towards him staying in Cleveland.
            and the nets don't?

newsflash. the nets have done more winning than the knicks the past decade or so.

no one sees what happening? lebron going to the nets?

that may be true. lebron might not go to the nets. nets is still a better choice and have a better chance than the knick though.

knicks adding amare still ain't a better team than what the nets have.

who does the knicks have?

the nets are still better and they haven't even picked up someone yet.

like i said they also have money to sign 2 superstars.

Comment

Amare to the Knicks is a small win for no one.

Comment

and the nets don't?

newsflash. the nets have done more winning than the knicks the past decade or so.

no one sees what happening? lebron going to the nets?

that may be true. lebron might not go to the nets. nets is still a better choice and have a better chance than the knick though.

knicks adding amare still ain't a better team than what the nets have.

who does the knicks have?

the nets are still better and they haven't even picked up someone yet.

like i said they also have money to sign 2 superstars.
                I didn't ask you what your opinion on who the better choice was. Our opinions on that matter mean JACK ****. I SAID Lebron is 10 times more likely to go to NY than to NJ who is at the bottom of the totem, barely above the Clippers in the Lebron sweepstakes.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I didn't ask you what your opinion on who the better choice was. Our opinions on that matter mean JACK ****. I SAID Lebron is 10 times more likely to go to NY than to NJ who is at the bottom of the totem, barely above the Clippers in the Lebron sweepstakes.
                  how so?

why new york?

because of the city?

nj is moving to ny soon too.

and they have a better team.

Comment

lol @ knicks fans thinkin theres still a chance to get lebron.

he's stayin in cleveland

Comment

how so?

why new york?

because of the city?

nj is moving to ny soon too.

and they have a better team.
                      I am from Brooklyn man. The nets are moving to my damn borough and I even I realise they will be second fiddle to the Knicks. Plus I agree they do have the better options for Lebron but they are still lower on the totem, at least that's what all thse "sources" say. If that is his opinion though it's the only one that matters.

Comment

Working...
                      X