Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guessed it right!!! Oscar's have the same BS excuses again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guessed it right!!! Oscar's have the same BS excuses again!

Oscar De La Hoya's Future: Rumor Control

Sources close to the Golden Boy camp have been saying Oscar is upset over his loss to Manny Pacquiao. Oscar is believed to be angling to get a rematch with Manny Pacquiao perhaps as earlier as late this spring.

Oscar does not want to end his career with this loss. Oscar believed that he was over trained by his trainers for this fight. There also appeared to be much confusion in Oscar's corner the night of the fight.

Who would train Oscar in a rematch? Floyd Mayweather, Sr. who previously trained Oscar De La Hoya has stated he would be willing to train Oscar De La Hoya in a rematch with Pacquiao. In another recent interview Mayweather, Sr. stated the following:

“I can tell you is that it wasn’t all Oscar’s fault. I know personally of two things that went on in Oscar’s training camp. There was a lot of stuff that went on in camp that was counter productive to Oscar’s training,” said the controversial fight coach.

Mayweather also picked Ricky Hatton to beat Pacquiao if the two should ever face one another.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-rumor-control

do it Oscar....that's another easy $10mil for Manny.....

Comment

Something is fishy here. Looking back at his split decision with Mayweather i get the same feeling here. Oscar loses the first then wants a rematch. $$$$$ **** this fake *****.

Comment

This time it should be 50/50. Or get a belt first Oscar.

Comment

Didnt i tell you guys mark my words!?

???

Comment

De La Hoya should give Pacquiao 50-50 then.

Comment

This fight doesn't sell!..

It was an embarrassing Monday at work for me as a boxing fan..everyone comin up to me like..

"I wasted my money on that ****!"..

"Boxing is the new WWF"..

"That was garbage!!"..

The casual fan was so disappointed in this fight that I doubt no matter how well he markets this fight that in early or late spring the economy will still be screwed and the people don't wanna be robbed out of another $54.99..I know I don't that's for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                do it Oscar....that's another easy $10mil for Manny.....
                10M to Oscars 50M, Delahoya take the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
                  This fight doesn't sell!..

It was an embarrassing Monday at work for me as a boxing fan..everyone comin up to me like..

"I wasted my money on that ****!"..

"Boxing is the new WWF"..

"That was garbage!!"..

The casual fan was so disappointed in this fight that I doubt no matter how well he markets this fight that in early or late spring the economy will still be screwed and the people don't wanna be robbed out of another $54.99..I know I don't that's for sure!!

True. I want to see Pacquiao-Floyd/Hatton. **** Oscar.

Comment

no. De La Hoya got legitimately beaten up, and Floyd Senior would have changed nothing.

Pacquiao vs. Hatton.

I loved Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya, but a rematch is laughable considering how dominant Pacquiao was.

Floyd Senior is nothing as a trainer, and his biggest credential is being the father of Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X