Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs. Oisin ***an on December 6 in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked to ***an twice outside the pub I used to work in. He was a bouncer for 2 nights. Really nice guy, wanted to fight Hatton once (lol). I remember seein him fighting Chavez Jr, lost on points but you could argue about the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
      I thought Setanta had exclusive rights to all Pacmans fights?

I can't pay £15 for this alone, I'd rather just spend it on beer. If Amir Khan ever becomes world champion I'm asking for my £15 back and sending a stamp addressed envelope.
      I'm not sure, that's what I read. Sky have shown DLHs last few fights, so it wouldn't suprise me. Like I said, if it's true (The Cook/Khan card and DLH-Pac all for £15) that's a pretty good deal IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        Yea, that's what I heard:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=219625

I will buy it, should be good really. Khans comeback fight, Nicky Cook, DLH-Pac (It will probably be good while it lasts).
        yeah i would have bought the Pac-DLH fight anyway so it's just an added bonus

Comment

we would have heard something on a Setanta advert if they were showing the Pac-DLH fight... i'm certain Sky have it

Comment

It's a real shame, he has a Harrods skillset and a chin friom IKEA.

Well he should make a fortune fighting people who can't punch for a while until he's found out again.

He sure looks good when he's throwing leather.

Comment

A half level decent fighter for Khan, has mixed with some good company etc Julio Cesar Chavez Jr(4th fight) ,a old over the hill Spadafora, and has fought for the USBA lightweight title getting beat on SD. He is now 34 years of age and stands 5′ 6″ to Khan's 5''11. Which could be a factor and i expect a Khan stoppage.Will be really interesting to see how his defeat has effected him, if Khan has changed his style or has gone a little gun shy?

Comment

Oisin ***an Boxrec

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...4559&cat=boxer

Comment

Looking at his record hes blatantly crap, Khan should use this fight to showcase any defensive skills he has learned in the past months. Show the public he has learned his lesson and isn't all offence, block and slip punches and aim for a mid round TKO no matter how **** this guy is, he needs live rounds to practice his defence.

I'm still a big Khan fan but like everybody i know his chin will cause problems throughout his career, possibly the worse chin i have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                    Looking at his record hes blatantly crap, Khan should use this fight to showcase any defensive skills he has learned in the past months. Show the public he has learned his lesson and isn't all offence, block and slip punches and aim for a mid round TKO no matter how **** this guy is, he needs live rounds to practice his defence.

I'm still a big Khan fan but like everybody i know his chin will cause problems throughout his career, possibly the worse chin i have seen.
                    That's what I was thinking but dirk diggler pointed out he's fought at 140 and has over 50 percent kos . Fair enough but he's only thought a couple of 12 rounders but it still could get interesting .

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                      That's what I was thinking but dirk diggler pointed out he's fought at 140 and has over 50 percent kos . Fair enough but he's only thought a couple of 12 rounders but it still could get interesting .
                      In his last fight he got a points victory over a guy 1-2-1 record. Khan could walk through him but should use this fight to his advantage, get some valuable rounds in.

Comment

Working...
                      X