Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    List of Future HOF Career Worst Beatings

Barrera 1
    Morales 2
    Marquez
    De La Hoya
    Hatton
    Bradley all 3 fights
    Uhhh what? Most people believe JMM won the 1st fight. If you mean FIRST ROUND of 1st fight, sure. But Pac had like, what, 3 or 4 KD's in the 1st round and was given a gift decision. Shows how badly he was outboxed the rest of the way...

So much for a career worst "beating". Oh and of course the KTFO6...a true Career Worst Beating

Last edited by Bjl12; 09-14-2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      maybe Horn is just much better fighter than floyd.
      Sure.

#1 Joe Horn
      #2 Floyd
      #3 Pac

Fair enough

Comment

• Yes, without a doubt. Champion of 8 weight classes, and still had that speed+power combination, and knocking out guys that were bigger than him from weird angles and combinations. One of the most exciting guys to watch during his prime!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          So you agree with Manny winning Round #4. The problem with your scoring, I presume, is either being bias or you are giving Floyd all rounds that are close even though he does not deserve them.

You say that you cannot see anyone giving Manny any other round but Harold Lederman gave Manny the 2nd round. So that means that one could have scored it 2-2.

If you analyze round 3, that was clearly a Manny round but the Vegas judges didn't give it to Manny. Go check it out for yourself and come back and tell me how Floyd could have won that!

SO YES, the Vegas judges could have had it 3-1 for Manny after 4 rounds but like Juan Marquez said, you cannot beat Floyd on the cards in Vegas!
          No, I score by the rules of scoring. You can go into any RBR scoring thread in this forum, even when floyd is fighting, and you will find my scores are fair.

Your premise is Floyd gets all close rounds in Vegas by judges and his fans. As such, whenever there is a close round, you purposely give it to the other guy to negate your false premise. That is extremely biased.

Lederman, who works for HBO, gave Manny, who has an HBO deal, the 2nd round. A minuscule amount of people scoring the fight in the arena for media outlets agree with you guys on this. Same with round 3.

You probably only gave Manny round 3 because you listened to the commentary saying he was down 2-0 and you are a huge Manny fan.

The fact is that of all the people asked to score this fight in the arena, the overwhelming majority had Floyd up 3-1 after 4. Are all these people also biased for Floyd? Of course not.

What JMM says has no bearing on this fight. He is entitled to his opinion but you are trying to suggest his opinion is a proven fact and appear to be using it as factor in judging what you saw on the TV.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-14-2017, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Hold up. Before we move forward, you do know the official judges gave Manny 4 rounds right?
            I was only talking about the 1st 4 rounds in that post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Sure.

#1 Joe Horn
              #2 Floyd
              #3 Pac

Fair enough
              Joe Horn? Lmao.
              Try to know the names first before even trying to troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Uhhh what? Most people believe JMM won the 1st fight. If you mean FIRST ROUND of 1st fight, sure. But Pac had like, what, 3 or 4 KD's in the 1st round and was given a gift decision. Shows how badly he was outboxed the rest of the way...

So much for a career worst "beating". Oh and of course the KTFO6...a true Career Worst Beating

a gift decision?? one of the judges messed up on the score card and had he had it right then pac would have won

Comment

• No. He can't cut off the ring and his offence becomes ineffective on the inside.

Comment

• I don't know, Its hard to say.

I saw him go from "ok" to "good" then to "super power punch" then "ok". I've never seen a boxer go through his career in this manner..

So I don't know. Really.

Comment

• Originally posted by RamBoVee View Post
                      I don't know, Its hard to say.

I saw him go from "ok" to "good" then to "super power punch" then "ok". I've never seen a boxer go through his career in this manner..

So I don't know. Really.
                      so you never saw a young fighter, grows into his prime, then decline as he gets older? wtf have you been watching? you sure its boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X