Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh SH'T! MONROE's CREW ALMOST WENT HOod on BJS! lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

******* saunders is one of the worst 'champions' in the sport but i can't help but like him, hes hilarious

Comment

Billy Joe is corny for real, it must be a UK thing if you find him funny.

Comment

Monroe and co. Came across bad. I would have liked saunders to spark a few of those friends of willie, getting far too involved.

But also yea, saunders wasn't funny, it was actually all a little embarrasing.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          ******* saunders is one of the worst 'champions' in the sport but i can't help but like him, hes hilarious
          How can he be the worst champion when he agreed to fight GGG in June and even signed the contract.

He easily beat a good fighter in Andy Lee to win his belt and since then he's had a series of injuries and fights falling through that he'd agreed on like Chris Eubank Jr and GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            This Fight Could've Been sabotaged...

At 3minutes 15secs of this video, a baby in Pink pops up...so random!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I don't think anyone necessarily finds him funny here, he just is what he is. He's quite disliked actually.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Monroe and co. Came across bad. I would have liked saunders to spark a few of those friends of willie, getting far too involved.

But also yea, saunders wasn't funny, it was actually all a little embarrasing.
                Agreed. This should've been between the two fighters. When Monroe's boyfriends got involved, Billie Hoe had every right to knock them down.

Comment

haha Saunders went off. Monroe seemed cool, his boys were just annoying getting in the way for no fooking reason, that first dude been waiting all day to put his chest on a fighter, **** needs to back up and let the fighters just face off.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    I don't find him funny either. That I'm ready to go now shít was rather annoying.

I'm trying to wake up with my morning coffee and I got this ***** annoying the hell out ofme. It's going to be a great day!

Comment

Monroe Jr is too timid. He has a soft persona and personality.

Billy Joe is right actually when he said he's weak and that he quit. It's obvious to see in Willie Monroe Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X