Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White boy's who grow up in the hood either sink or swim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    The streets were easy. It's this real life, going to work everyday and staying honest thing that's hard.
    Mein neker

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Mein neker

I have to stop myself often from taking short cuts, and getting into borderline legit ****. But, I can't throw away what I got now.

Comment

This is true to a certain extent. You always got to keep an eye out for the token white joy in the hood. He's feels like he got something to prove to justify his hood pass. So expect him to spas out on the drop of a dime at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          This is true to a certain extent. You always got to keep an eye out for the token white joy in the hood. He's feels like he got something to prove to justify his hood pass. So expect him to spas out on the drop of a dime at any time.
          Yep! They are crazy and looking for the chance to prove they got heart.

I knew this one white guy, he could have boned all kinds of white women, but he only ****ed with Latina's

Sleeved down with ink, Mexican style tats. He's passed into just a down homeboy no color attached to him. He's definite not a man to **** with.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I have to stop myself often from taking short cuts, and getting into borderline legit ****. But, I can't throw away what I got now.
            I know the feeling

It is a bad investment

Apart from it being wrong in the first place its a waste of energy and you are not protecting your investment (which is your self) by being any where near that stuff

Sometimes i cannot be around people who still have a scamming/thievery/thuggery/drug related or crime related mentality because that stuff is not me

Imo people with those mentalities only hold them selves back and put their own selves in a box

I will still fight if im put in a position where i must. I am a strong man. And i think u and me see eyeball to eyeball on this

But going around starting beef because someone looked at me wrong or someone trying to start beef with me for some corny shyt or what ever is something i dont have time for

I dont have time as in i literally do not have the time for it

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              I know the feeling

It is a bad investment

Apart from it being wrong in the first place its a waste of energy and you are not protecting your investment (which is your self) by being any where near that stuff

Sometimes i cannot be around people who still have a scamming/thievery/thuggery/drug related or crime related mentality because that stuff is not me

Imo people with those mentalities only hold them selves back and put their own selves in a box

I will still fight if im put in a position where i must. I am a strong man. And i think u and me see eyeball to eyeball on this

But going around starting beef because someone looked at me wrong or someone trying to start beef with me for some corny shyt or what ever is something i dont have time for

I dont have time as in i literally do not have the time for it

Yep, we see eye to eye on this for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
                You wanna meet up now? Ok what's your address? Pm it
                See
                This is where your I.Q fails you
                You saying I'm the fake tough guy yet you want my address to fight infront of my children to prove what?
                How tough you are

I'm not seeing your logic bud

Haha

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  See
                  This is where your I.Q fails you
                  You saying I'm the fake tough guy yet you want my address to fight infront of my children to prove what?
                  How tough you are

I'm not seeing your logic bud

Haha
                  Geez someone backed down pretty fast. I was actually trying to prove that it's all bravado with you dopes. When the guns to your head you piss your pants. I was a 'tough' guy. I spent 12 years in prison and it took a cell mate who is basically my father now to teach me how humans think. He changed my life. He never loses his cool. If someone yells or abuses him. He just says sorry and moves on. But if some 'tough' homie gets in his face. Then that's one thing he can't handle. That's why he's served 18 years in prison. I asked him if he would do the same again and straight away he said yes. Just hates you tough guys. Your loser Montana. You act all tough but when the guns at your head you s&it yourself. You say where am I at and I'll tell you but be ready f)ckhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
                    Geez someone backed down pretty fast. I was actually trying to prove that it's all bravado with you dopes. When the guns to your head you piss your pants. I was a 'tough' guy. I spent 12 years in prison and it took a cell mate who is basically my father now to teach me how humans think. He changed my life. He never loses his cool. If someone yells or abuses him. He just says sorry and moves on. But if some 'tough' homie gets in his face. Then that's one thing he can't handle. That's why he's served 18 years in prison. I asked him if he would do the same again and straight away he said yes. Just hates you tough guys. Your loser Montana. You act all tough but when the guns at your head you s&it yourself. You say where am I at and I'll tell you but be ready f)ckhead.
                    Colchester

Fxck it
                    Come get some

Comment

Need your exact address. PM it to me

Comment

Working...
                      X