Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parker vs Joshua is the fight for the right.... to face WILDER

They will not say that name....

you hear it on the wind.....

the true heavyweight champion of the world....

wbc....

most prestigious.....

The winner of this semi final earns the right to face the real king

Joshua beat a top 3 world ranked heavyweight. Wilder's best win is Stiverne who barely makes it into the top ten. Wilder is a cherry picker who defends his title against guys we never heard. I think AJ is a much better fighter and the true heavyweight champ. I will believe Wilder wants to fight AJ when he signs the contract. I can't imagine AJ being afraid of Wilder the windmill. AJ and Parker are the type of guys Wilder would be fighting if he was the true heavyweight champ but he is just a cherry picking beltholder. Will Wilder ever face a top 5 heavyweight??????

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Joshua beat a top 3 world ranked heavyweight. Wilder's best win is Stiverne who barely makes it into the top ten.
      ring magazine, TBRB, boxingscene, ESPN, etc all had stiverne as a top 3 world ranked heavyweight when wilder beat him (ring had him #2).

stop rewriting history.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Joshua beat a top 3 world ranked heavyweight. Wilder's best win is Stiverne who barely makes it into the top ten. Wilder is a cherry picker who defends his title against guys we never heard. I think AJ is a much better fighter and the true heavyweight champ. I will believe Wilder wants to fight AJ when he signs the contract. I can't imagine AJ being afraid of Wilder the windmill. AJ and Parker are the type of guys Wilder would be fighting if he was the true heavyweight champ but he is just a cherry picking beltholder. Will Wilder ever face a top 5 heavyweight??????
        Stiverne was TRBB #2 when Wilder beat him, only klitschko was ranked higher

Wilde rhas the best win of any current heavyweight, and the best resume by FAR

he also holds the true, most prestigious WBC

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Stiverne was TRBB #2 when Wilder beat him, only klitschko was ranked higher

Wilde rhas the best win of any current heavyweight, and the best resume by FAR

he also holds the true, most prestigious WBC
          That might be true, but at the end of the day it's all about "bums in seats" and AJ outsells Wilder and all boxers in all divisions combined.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            That might be true, but at the end of the day it's all about "bums in seats" and AJ outsells Wilder and all boxers in all divisions combined.
            he also holds 2 of the big 3 titles. joshua deserves to be ranked #1. wilder is #2. hopefully they'll fight eventually.

Comment

This is the best thread you have made this month m8, keep up the good work. These two bums hold trinkets that anyone with enough capital can buy ; take A.J's title for example Charles Martin is virtually retired and living well and is now pursuing a career as a Hip-hop artist.

Yep Joey Parker....well I don't blame him : the NZ government denied his request to fund his 'world-title' fight vs. the Burger King Andy Ruiz..but now after he gets robbed against Hughie P.E.D Fury he can relax and fade away into obscurity but rich! a rich coward.

but I digress keep up the good work boy.

Comment

Working...
              X