No announcement yet.

This was a quick cash grab.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    chavez jr was shopping right after the weigh in, dude was buying 40K watches for his entire family, that's in one of elie's videos. total cash grab.
    Haha I can almost guarantee he won't​ fight again until he burns through all of his money. Then he'll have a "serious" come back, this time "he means business!"

What a clown. So many fighters would kill to have his opportunities. Guys who work their asses off 24/7 and never get the chances because they don't have the right connections, can't afford to train full time let alone have an entire team dedicated to them. And this guy over here gets everything handed to him because of his dad and in turn he squanders the opportunities by half-assing training and nutrition. I guess that's always the biggest difference between fighters who were born privileged and those that are born hungry. The latter are the ones that are the elites and the champions. Almost never to you see the greatest fighters who were born and raised with lots of money.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      I wouldn't say it was a dive but half way through the fight, Chavez was looking for a way out. He probably thought he was going to give it a go in the first 5 rounds and when that didn't work he would bail out.

Chavez threw a pathetic 302 punches in 12 rounds. Landing 77 of them. That is such a pitiful effort. Chavez threw 11 punches in round 4. That's the sign of a guy who quit.

He made Canelo, who is slow and flat footed, look like Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Well it worked... got my money... not gonna lie
        Lol u a fool

Comment

But but but but the NSB Trolls said it was better, bigger and more meaningful than Chavez vs GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Haha I can almost guarantee he won't​ fight again until he burns through all of his money. Then he'll have a "serious" come back, this time "he means business!"

What a clown. So many fighters would kill to have his opportunities. Guys who work their asses off 24/7 and never get the chances because they don't have the right connections, can't afford to train full time let alone have an entire team dedicated to them. And this guy over here gets everything handed to him because of his dad and in turn he squanders the opportunities by half-assing training and nutrition. I guess that's always the biggest difference between fighters who were born privileged and those that are born hungry. The latter are the ones that are the elites and the champions. Almost never to you see the greatest fighters who were born and raised with lots of money.
            dinamita just said on ESPN that they (Jr and his team) were selling smoke every time they said this was the best training camp he had. he went hard on nacho too.
            Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 05-07-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Was he now? Then they proves my post below. As soon as he made the weight he knew that's it. He made his millions and no need to bother himself.
              i was mistaken, not 40K, 400K

Comment

It's funny how Andy Lee somehow became the benchmark for the middleweight division. Chavez knocked out Lee, so he was a legit fighter. Quillin drew with Lee, so Quillin is a legit fighter, and therefore Jacobs was a legit fighter for knocking out Quillin. And Saunders is legit because he beat Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  dinamita just said on ESPN that they (Jr and his team) were selling smoke every time they said this was the best training camp he had. he went hard on nacho too.
                  It's always "he's taking training camp very serious this time, unlike last time". Reminds me of Chris Arreola, every camp he talked about how his weight is in check, the pounds are just flying off, he's in the best shape ever, and then the weigh in happens and it's his career heaviest in his career or at best two pounds lower than his previous fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    It's funny how Andy Lee somehow became the benchmark for the middleweight division. Chavez knocked out Lee, so he was a legit fighter. Quillin drew with Lee, so Quillin is a legit fighter, and therefore Jacobs was a legit fighter for knocking out Quillin. And Saunders is legit because he beat Lee.
                    Lee is such a weird fighter to judge. Some of his fights he gets beat on outboxed and almost KO'd then could turn around and ko you. Honestly GGG, Canelo, Jacobs, BJ(not the fat version) might be the best right now in mw. BJ also imo had the better resume then Jacobs with lee and eubanks wins.

I wanna see how it goes with this upcoming Ukrainian fighter in mw Derevyanchenko, he looked kinda like Loma his last fight.

Comment

Chavez has not looked good in years. So how could we expect a weight drained version to do better. This ppv was sold on his name, not his "superstar status". It is harder to be disappointed if you seen it coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X