Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YES! Finally a championship for Cleveland!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much respect for LBJ for bringing Cleveland a title. And out of topic...the 95-96 Bulls>>>15-16 Warriors.

That stupid regular season record doesn't mean anything if you don't win the title .

Comment

The funny thing is he's only 31 years old and in his 13th NBA season! he has a few more years to go. Amazing basketball player.

Comment

I don't live in Cleveland. Been there a couple times but no attachment to the city. I like Curry and Golden State. But for some reason this win feels satisfying to me. It's like a step below one of my hometown teams winning. Congrats Cleveland

Comment

i'm very happy for cleaveland for some reason. well deserved title for kyrie and lebron, and thompson. but not really anyone else. kevin love did sort of step up in game 7 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I don't live in Cleveland. Been there a couple times but no attachment to the city. I like Curry and Golden State. But for some reason this win feels satisfying to me. It's like a step below one of my hometown teams winning. Congrats Cleveland

Going to steal that for my sig.

I'll sport it for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              That's the craziest part. Down 3-1 to one of the GOAT teams, ever. GSW might have beat the Bulls record, but can't even win the championship.
              I said this late in the season the Warriors exerted them selves to get that record you can tell by the end of the year they were on fumes

Comment

I used to be a certified LeBron hater but not anymore. He's one of the best players of all time and his team just pulled off a feat that no team in league history has done before. I'm happy for him and especially the city of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  I have LeBron at #3 behind only MJ and Kareem, and when he's done playing, he'll be #2 behind only MJ.
                  You can definitely make an argument for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    Much respect for LBJ for bringing Cleveland a title. And out of topic...the 95-96 Bulls>>>15-16 Warriors.

That stupid regular season record doesn't mean anything if you don't win the title .
                    It don't mean thing if ya ain't got that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      I said this late in the season the Warriors exerted them selves to get that record you can tell by the end of the year they were on fumes
                      They wanted the record so bad. The crazy part is, the Bulls were a much older team, and played a more physical style, and played much more physical teams, and still had enough to get a ring. The Dubs will never be as great as the MJ bulls. I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Working...
                      X