Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensitive posters running to mod's when their feelings get hurt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    LacedUp likes running to the mods, he's a real snitch. Not speculation, other posters confirmed this to me. He definitely reports this post if he sees it.

So he's laced up to run to the mod's? Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      I have never reported anyone EVER! I could get people pissed off at me easily. Been on ignore but i'm not sure if I ever been reported by anyone...one year i was voted most hated poster. I was so proud...
      That is a cool sig image!thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Jhonny will bite their bollz off
        Yes he would. His wh1te ***** loves him and his lil macho ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I got 2 weeks banned coz I made like 6 threads in a day. Someone reported me. Lol. I was surprised though that it got reduced to 2 or 3 days.
          So making too many threads in one day is a crime? Interesting!

Comment

• Lmao I love the avy, I just noticed you put Jhonny in there

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              I remember back in the 20th century when men were men. Now all you louts are man bun wearing, skinny Jean and hipster hat wearing tiny pee pee sorry ass excuses for males.

Man up and stop whining. Go watch Gladiator or any John Wayne movie to learn or at least pretend you know what it's like to be an alpha male.
              If u think a fictional character from a movie is gonna make u an "alpha male" then you probably have a cartoonish idea of what masculinity is

Comment

• Only one particular poster I have a hard time being able to stomach, he spams NSB, continuously bumps his own threads and his posts are mainly copy and paste. For as long as I've been here I can't think of anyone as bad or even close, the part that bothers me is that people here, especially posters who I respect have continue to engage this guy, I don't get it. A year straight spamming and although NSB has been shitty for a while, this guy managed to bring it down considerably.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                  Lmao I love the avy, I just noticed you put Jhonny in there
                  Cool right? Jhonny is gonna tear Jaded and Anorak a new azz hole each.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    If u think a fictional character from a movie is gonna make u an "alpha male" then you probably have a cartoonish idea of what masculinity is
                    I always wanted to be like a Toshiro Mifune, in the role of Yojimbo.
                    Instead, I just do what I gotta do.

No John Wayne true grit stuff here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3-qzrAXkOFs

In my dreams I save the world with my plastic sword and non existent ninja skills. Hahahaha
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-09-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      Only one particular poster I have a hard time being able to stomach, he spams NSB, continuously bumps his own threads and his posts are mainly copy and paste. For as long as I've been here I can't think of anyone as bad or even close, the part that bothers me is that people here, especially posters who I respect have continue to engage this guy, I don't get it. A year straight spamming and although NSB has been shitty for a while, this guy managed to bring it down considerably.
                      I like your avi. Jhonny say's hello from Tokyo.
                      I gotta get on the train in an hour and deal with the daily grind.

Peace Doctor T

Btw? Running to the mods? Good or bad?
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-09-2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X