Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys get a chance to check out these Andre Ward interviews? He is so 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Sorry pugilist, but he is the fakest guy I have seen in long time. You can tell he puts up a front like he is genuine, it's a cheap act. He sounds as fake as Kobe does sometimes when he is being interviewed.

This guy is a fake christian, he is a liar, he talks about respect yet hits his opponents after the bell sounds and stares at them in a non-christian manner. He is greedy, he was fighting Goosen over MORE MONEY and went behind his back to sign with Roc Nation while under contract. Which ended up killing Goosen.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the big reason you don't like him is because your name is Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      he wasnt willing to because the risk was higher than froch and JCC...Ward is just better than those guys...they have action styles and styles would be easier to deal with than SOG...money played a part as well as SOG embarassing him.
      again, how many boxers in recent era concede a physical disadvantage when the opponent doesn't offer more of a draw then themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        again, how many boxers in recent era concede a physical disadvantage when the opponent doesn't offer more of a draw then themselves?
        GGG is not a household name....HBO pumps him up...RING MAGAZINE ...walk outside right now and ask some one do they know who gennady golovkin is....or triple G

hard core fans know who is.....we're supposed to...trust me...ward-ggg would have done more than that abyssmal 97k he did with lemieux...Because Ward is known

he is not a big draw yet.

I answered yours, answer my question

was the risk not higher vs ward, instead of those guys?

Comment

I feel you...and respect you for answering my question. I see things similar to you, but there have been times where the employer wasnt exactly 100% about all the duties, then you start the job and you're doing waaaay more than you're anticipated. The employer showed favoritism to others and thats not right. I spoke up, got a raise and the manager was removed.

I dont know all the details of his situation but from personal experience, even if the contract is signed and you are dissatisfied with how your career is being handled, you have the right to speak on your behave.

My mom always says a closed mouth doesn't eat.
          Boxing is a shady business and the promoters are often the most shady. Goosen was no exception. Did Ward kill him? Of course not. Golovkin is an idiot. Promoters offer these deals that seem huge at the time of signing because fighters mostly come from an economically challenged background. It usually is not long before fighters, especially premium talents, realize they've signed a bad deal. Fighters are often taken aback because they do not realize how many parasites get a cut of their check and to that, Ward is no exception.

Comment

Yeah but Gennady isnt proclaiming he is a christian and neither did he call himsef the goddamn SON OF GOD. Also, I am not christian either, Im just pointing out the hypocrisy with coWard who will wake up with Satans pitchfork up his ass in the depths of hell!!
            Just stop man

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Boxing is a shady business and the promoters are often the most shady. Goosen was no exception. Did Ward kill him? Of course not. Golovkin is an idiot. Promoters offer these deals that seem huge at the time of signing because fighters mostly come from an economically challenged background. It usually is not long before fighters, especially premium talents, realize they've signed a bad deal. Fighters are often taken aback because they do not realize how many parasites get a cut of their check and to that, Ward is no exception.
              thats the point....those numbers look great to a kid out of the Olympics...once you get past the point of being happy to be here and proving yourself...you're gonna look in your wallet and bank accounts and be like WTF...im taking all the risk

Comment

Yeah but Gennady isnt proclaiming he is a christian and neither did he call himsef the goddamn SON OF GOD. Also, I am not christian either, Im just pointing out the hypocrisy with coWard who will wake up with Satans pitchfork up his ass in the depths of hell!!
                LOL

Obviously, you know as much about theology and religion in general as much as you know about boxing.

Ward is a boxer, not a priest or cardinal and definitely not a scholar.
                He is a respectful guy, low profile, no scandals. You are reaching.

However, if you wanted to attack him, you didn't need to google bible verses with reference to money.
                Calling oneself "Son of God" is already blasphemous , the Son of God (in the New Testament) is Jesus.

Comment

I can't get over how Abel totally dismissed Ward's chances against Kovalev
                  I think Sanchez and Ward have a genuine dislike for each other.

Sanchez's ego has grown considerably since GGG's rise to prominence....wasn't too long ago that he was critical of Kovalev as well.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
                    LOL

Obviously, you know as much about theology and religion in general as much as you know about boxing.

Ward is a boxer, not a priest or cardinal and definitely not a scholar.
                    He is a respectful guy, low profile, no scandals. You are reaching.

However, if you wanted to attack him, you didn't need to google bible verses with reference to money.
                    Calling oneself "Son of God" is already blasphemous , the Son of God (in the New Testament) is Jesus.
                    Look we non-christians can do whatever the **** we want in life. Thats the privilege. We MIGHT have to fight our way thru hell in the after life but for now we have certain perks that come with being a non-believer.

BUT if you claim to be a follower of Yahweh, Jehovah, the son of the seven seas, there is a strict guide you have to follow to be allowed into his kingdom. He also asks his followers to not sin and to not say his name in vain while living a sinful life like coWard is doing. For he will destroy them at the gates of heaven when they plead to enter.

AND you said it yourself, even calling himself the son of god is blasphemous. That right there should expose the fake christian that he is. He will get smashed at the gates of heaven JUST for that, he is basically claiming he is JESUS CHRIST.

Comment

GGG is not a household name....HBO pumps him up...RING MAGAZINE ...walk outside right now and ask some one do they know who gennady golovkin is....or triple G

hard core fans know who is.....we're supposed to...trust me...ward-ggg would have done more than that abyssmal 97k he did with lemieux...Because Ward is known

he is not a big draw yet.

I answered yours, answer my question

was the risk not higher vs ward, instead of those guys?
                      Why are you asking that question? Of course Ward is a bigger threat. JCC jr. was always a bum and got destroyed in sparring by GGG. Froch... well, I won't say GGG would beat him for sure. Froch is bigger and still a good fighter. Point being, Froch is a proven $$$ generator (did you know he sold out Wembley Stadium to 80,000 fans?).

Who is a bigger threat to Floyd, Canelo or Lara? Who did Floyd fight, and why?

Golovkin vs Monroe did 1.474 peak ratings on HBO/1.338 average.
                      Golovkin vs Monroe sold 15,000+ tickets.

Ward vs Barrera was interesting, because Ward was moving up a weight class to fight a decentish opponent. Still, drew 1.064 average viewers/1.152 peak viewers and sold what, 6,800 tickets? (go ahead and verify the amount).

Hardcore fans does not number in the millions. Hardcore fans is a limited number of people. Nobody outside of us gives a **** about fights like Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux, for instance.

It was 150k PPV purchases, as stated by a large number of media. Are we still on that number posted elsewhere as a fact? This really shows you are biased, and not a, "hardcore boxing fan". We get it. You don't like GGG, or his team (and as a result, dislike GGG). You don't whatever negative publicity on GGG you can and always try to present it as fact. For what reason, I don't know. Usually people watch boxers they like for their personality/skill set. I don't get you people that always try to find a reason to hate.
                      Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 03-30-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X