Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Doubts Arum Wants to Put Crawford in With Spence Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will never happen. Until Crawford is ready to be fed to the dogs like he's doing with Pacquiao now.

Comment

???

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      It's not a fighr that I want to see now. Crawford is simply too small at the moment. See how he does against Horn and let him grow a little.

Pointless ruining a potentially great career for the sake of haste.
      You do know TBC is at least 5'8 and walks around near or beyond 175lbs!! That's not huge by any means, but it's damn sure not small or 'simply too small'.

Comment

Let Crawford deal with Horn first and then we can seriously start talking about that fight. There are a lot of unknowns concerning Crawford at 147 and we shouldn't rush into conclusions before we see how he looks like.

Give this man his time to acclinate because this will be for all the marbles and we don't want any excuses.
        Last edited by Dip_Slide; 01-23-2018, 01:10 AM.

Comment

I'll let crawford settle into his new weight class before you start pushing him to the top dogs of the division

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Pac still draws a huge crowd, he remains the biggest pay day in the WW division. Crawford isn't even a distant second and Spence isn't really a draw at all.
            Yer for how long? If pac keeps loosing he wont the the big draw for much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              It's not a fighr that I want to see now. Crawford is simply too small at the moment. See how he does against Horn and let him grow a little.

Pointless ruining a potentially great career for the sake of haste.
              You for real?? We are constantly being made to wait for these so called super fights. I say the best fight the best asap.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                You for real?? We are constantly being made to wait for these so called super fights. I say the best fight the best asap.
                Yeah I am being serious.

Crawford has not shown himself to be an effective welterweight and a Spence fight has the possibility of killing all what ifs.

Let him grow.

Comment

Working...
                X