Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne: I Need a World Title Shot, I'll Face Any Champ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you had to do was win the WBC eliminator and you get a title shot next

Comment

Marcus Browne sounding like E. Alvarez right now. Turn down a good opportunity and then cry for a title after a easy win. You're a good fighter and all but come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Marcus Browne vs. Eleider Alvarez! Put it on the undercard for Stevenson vs. Jack in March!
        Winner gets step a side money

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Eh. Alvarez hasnt proven anything either. It's better if they both face someone good.
          True, but if Browne beats Alvarez, he'll be closer to getting the Stevenson vs. Jack winner, both of whom are with Haymon!

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
            Winner gets step a side money
            Lol! Only if it's Alvarez!

Comment

True, but if Browne beats Alvarez, he'll be closer to getting the Stevenson vs. Jack winner, both of whom are with Haymon!
              That makes sense in theory but how many PBC title holders have we seen avoiding there "mandatory" challenger? What's the use of having eliminators and mandatory challengers if the title holders aren't forced to make the fight or give up their titles?
              I only wish it were that easy and the corruption of boxing politics didn't supersede commission rankings, rules and regulations.
              The WBC, for all their shady deals and corrupt actions, actually seem like they're finally getting fed up with Stevenson who is making a mockery of world title responsibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                Why you refused to fight Gvozdyk for a World title Eliminator ?
                Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                Eh. Alvarez hasnt proven anything either. It's better if they both face someone good.
                Marcus Browne vs. Eleider Alvarez! Put it on the undercard for Stevenson vs. Jack in March!
                Both ducked Gvozdyk lmao, they should be fighting him instead.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  That makes sense in theory but how many PBC title holders have we seen avoiding there "mandatory" challenger? What's the use of having eliminators and mandatory challengers if the title holders aren't forced to make the fight or give up their titles?
                  I only wish it were that easy and the corruption of boxing politics didn't supersede commission rankings, rules and regulations.
                  The WBC, for all their shady deals and corrupt actions, actually seem like they're finally getting fed up with Stevenson who is making a mockery of world title responsibilities.
                  The WBC made a mess @ 175, but I'm good with Stevenson vs. Jack! I just don't want to see the WBC become the WBO, but it might be too late!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Both ducked Gvozdyk lmao, they should be fighting him instead.
                    True. Who is Gvozdyk fighting?

Comment

Working...
                    X