• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illegal Stream
    Legal stream mostly foreign language
    Get some Latin / Asian / European channels via Sat

Comment

Not really into the illegal streaming tbh. I'm not a hypocrite, I've streamed all the PBC Toe 2 Toe Tuesdays since ESPN decided to stop showing FNF. Since we have no Fox sports here what can I do?. Apart from that I pay.

I'll pay £5 a card if they could give me the option on the Fox sports app. It's only limited to US customers!.
      Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 10-31-2017, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        I have had one for 1 year and dont watch regular tv. I can watch live via Kodi or i can download a big torrent of the whole show and watch 1080p

This weekend PPV has to be worse ever in england
        I've had mine for about a year also. I only watch live tv for sports. I have Gears TV for live TV. Everything else I watch on Terrarium or Kodi. I frrsking love it.

Comment

Most illegal streams I use are horrible. Ads up the ass, the streams cut off, heavy buffering.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Most illegal streams I use are horrible. Ads up the ass, the streams cut off, heavy buffering.
            Get a KODI box, but to be honest i got a Nvidia Sheild with Kodi, mainly download torrents and watch the next day. i have if it crashes or buffers.

none of these promoters deserve my money. Put on Errol Spence vs Crawford, Whyte vs Miller, Joshua vs Wilder on 1 ppv and I will buy apart from that SKY and Box nation can go and **** themselves as for ITV Box office they already do that

Comment

1 year later, lol. How's everyone's streaming doing? I'm still going strong

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                1 year later, lol. How's everyone's streaming doing? I'm still going strong
                I'm still going strong on r/boxingstreams. Never fails to get me an HD stream

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
                  I use GearsTV. Watched the Canelo and the McGregor with not one buffer. Life is great.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    I use GearsTV. Watched the Canelo and the McGregor with not one buffer. Life is great.
                    I assume you have a subscription? How long have you had it? Ever run into situations where you couldn't find a stream of an event of your interest?

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
                      This.

And if it does fail, you got the .com sites to fall back on.

Comment

Working...
                      X