Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senseless Act of Violence:Frail 68-yr-old Asian man dies after road rage attack in NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you back at it, hectari. This a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      dang thats the ultimate left wing cuck in your avatar
      Around blacks, never relax!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        ****ing Derranged man...what an assh0le
        I'm not a fat black man.

But driving in the Asian section of Queens is a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          and how come you never say dang the media back at it again showing a white cop beating a black? thats okay though right? you can show that as many times but you cant show the other side? or you are a racist with an agenda.

Comment

and how come you never say dang the media back at it again showing a white cop beating a black? thats okay though right? you can show that as many times but you cant show the other side? or you are a racist with an agenda.
            No. I enjoy all crime reports. I guess I am a crime junkie. Remember I am the one who encourages you to do a master thread.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Messed up man.

Comment

Chun Man “Vincent” Tse was on his way to a senior center in Queens, where he regularly cooked and served meals, when he got into a fender-bender on a busy street, just one block away.

The 68-year-old New Yorker never made it for his volunteer shift on the afternoon of July 22. Instead, the driver of the other car punched Tse to the ground in an apparent bout of road rage, leaving Tse with black eyes and a brain hemorrhage.

Tse was unconscious when police found him.

The retiree would never recover.

He died Saturday after spending more than a week in a coma at the Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center. Now, his family and several elected officials are pressing for murder charges against the driver of the other vehicle — and questioning whether the driver’s sister, a New York Police Department school safety agent, tried to cover up her brother’s actions.

Cleamon Anderson, 44, the driver of the other vehicle, was arrested in connection with the assault on the day of the incident, police said.

Anderson was released on $50,000 bail, according to the New York Daily News.

The newspaper said the NYPD is investigating whether Robin Anderson Scott, the passenger in her brother’s vehicle, lied to police officers about the attack.

Scott, a school safety agent, initially told officers that Tse had slipped and fallen. But police reviewed video that showed otherwise, the newspaper reported.

In footage from a dash cam in Tse’s car, Anderson and Tse can be seen holding up their phones and taking pictures of the incident, making repeated hand gestures toward their vehicles. Though their conversation is not clearly audible, the sounds of muffled yelling indicate the two were having a heated exchange.

Both men soon move out of the frame; Tse never reappears.

The video does not show how Tse became injured. However, police later obtained surveillance video from a nearby building that showed Anderson punching Tse to the ground, according to Karlin Chan, a spokesman for the Tse family.

Rest of the article is in this link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...27d06#comments
                http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2738213

A Brooklyn dad stood up for his son — and was killed over a baseball cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  Messed up man.
                  Good to see hectari back at posting crime reports. I can enjoy reading crime reports without being happy the crime occurred. Which Reggae/ Dancehall song are you listening to nowadays?

Comment

Another aggressive, low IQ idiot being violent. Take that motherfucker out back and shoot him.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                      Chinese/Arab Shop Owners are some of the bravest dudes...

They will go and set up shop in neighborhoods most Whites would never set foot in....
                      Certain parts of the middle east are much worse than the hoods in america, although I see your point, bad is bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X