Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans. What do you want to see from him within the next 5 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
    Harder than Povetkin ? Who said his Abel Sanchez ?
    David Imoesiri, a 6'2 heavyweight who competed in the WSB, and served as sparring partner for Povetkin, Wach and Perez.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      realistic? Have you seen the size difference between ward and golovkin in their latest fights? The fight will never happen, and if it did, i would expect you all to call the fight a freak show, and ward a coward for fighting someone smaller, like you have with golovkin for fighting brook.
      So you're ok with Brook coming up two weights but not GGG ?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        I don't really buy it. He has fought quality. He just made them look like nobody, just like Roy Jones did.

Also he is chasing the biggest fights, so you cant fault him on that.

So in the mean time, there is nothing wrong with doing what most champions dont do these days, and fighting all his mandatories.

Eventually that equates to cleaning out your division. Look at Wlad. He made an entire decade look like bums because he beat mando after mando, nobody ever had a chance to develop into a star for him to beat, because he was always feasting the top contenders, not making them wait 3 years for a shot, and building up the fights. Just fighting the best available,.
        You believe Wade and Lemieux are quality operators ? And what of Brook not even the no.1 welter ?

He's chasing money fights, that I can understand. Don't dress it up as something it isn't. If DeGale vs Smith is PPV he'll be in there for the winner, now that would be some fight.

Are you comparing GGG to Wlad ? Wow, Wlad destroyed and totally out fought all the top contenders at the highest weight, GGG is feasting on guys who've been knocked out by the likes of Rubio and Quillin.

I already agreed, he has cleared out the divison as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Working...
        X