Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see a lineal welterweight champion before the start of '18 and who will it be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we see a lineal welterweight champion before the start of '18 and who will it be

My gut is telling me that the top guy will either be Keith Thurman or the sleeper pick...Danny Garcia, never saw a fighter so good get crapped on for having 2 close fights. He has the goods

Brook can be the man but sheesh, he fights crap competition too often

I think it comes down to Thurman and Brook. Both beat Garcia imo

Comment

Winner of Brook-Vargas needs to fight the winner or Thurman-porter..and Garcia-Bradley should fight and that winner fight that winner

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        I think it comes down to Thurman and Brook. Both beat Garcia imo
        But you still have Bradley

Comment

Bradley will rise to the top

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            But you still have Bradley
            Nah.. I love Bradley's style. He's solid. But the whole HBO cast of Vargas vs Bradley was a horrible ending. Lost respect to Bradley and he didn't acknowledge the mistake from the ref. Granted Bradley would still win the fight. Boxing needs better rules to reset from that time out. You can't just end a championship bout on a warning bell. I don't care what excuse, especially in a championship round where Bradley is hurt. Vargas deserved the opportunity the same way Bradley survived Provodnikov on the knees. fugg outta here HBO

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              Bradley will rise to the top
              Not sure he still have the hunger in him anymore to be honest. He has looked worse and worse with each fight

Comment

Errol Spence Jr.

I really want to wait and see Thurman vs Porter, though. That's a huge fight to really tell us a lot of things about the welterweight division.

Danny Garcia has no chance. He had a robbery win to Herrera. Barely got pass Lamont Peterson. Struggled against Matthysse.

I firmly believe Garcia loses to:

Spence, Thurman, Porter, and Bradley.

Oh yeah, Kell Brook as well (if he's still a welterweight).

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  My gut is telling me that the top guy will either be Keith Thurman or the sleeper pick...Danny Garcia, never saw a fighter so good get crapped on for having 2 close fights. He has the goods

Brook can be the man but sheesh, he fights crap competition too often
                  Brook or Thurman imo. I'm leaning towards Brook. Bradley would be my dark horse. As far as Danny goes. I just don't see it. Kid finds ways to win, but I just don't think he is on Brook, Bradley or Thurman's level.

Comment

garcia lmao. you won't see him in a tough fight ever again. i mean you will but that's because he will struggle with bums like guerrero but i mean you won't see him in a fight against someone good.

Comment

Working...
                    X