No announcement yet.

Your Top 3 Favorite Boxing Channels on YouTube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Top 3 Favorite Boxing Channels on YouTube

No Esnews type of channels only where they talk boxing....

My Top 3
    -78sportstv(no biased no bull**** straight up boxing talk)
    -Boxing Ego(good production)
    -Dontae Boxing Nation(great videos even tho I disagree on his GGG statements)

Yours?
    Last edited by El Tejano; 12-24-2015, 04:48 PM.

1. dwyer70905 (I've been a sub since 2010)
    2. BoxingEGO (good news channel)
    3. Mrboxingtoday2 (Mainly talks about HW fights, but gives good insight)

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      1. dwyer70905 (I've been a sub since 2010)
      2. BoxingEGO (good news channel)
      3. Mrboxingtoday2 (Mainly talks about HW fights, but gives good insight)
      il check them out never heard of 1 & 3

Comment

dontaeboxingnation
        boxing beats and rhymes
        karceno

vidz06 use to be my favorite but he's been inactive.

Comment

nwboxingblahblah dont rmeber his name but he is the best out their.

Comment

tha boxing voice
            esnews

Comment

I like dontae though he is becoming a bit of a hypocrite of late....his barrage against jim lampley is warranted, though at the same time he goes out of his way to diss GGG and Pacquiao like they are average fighters. Some of the stuff against those two is correct, but when you continuously go out of your way to make a mountain of a molehill you start to smell bias.

Comment

Wingyboxing is the best out there.

Comment

I can't get into the Youtube personalities as much as I used to. I've become a podcast nerd.

So my top 3 boxing podcasts are:

1 - Paulie M, From Brooklyn to the World (big fan of Paulie talking, drops some great knowledge on this podcast, they talk wayyyyy too much about soccer for my likely, but if you like soccer & boxing & don't hate Paulie you should be listening to this)
                  2 - Tha Boxing Voice (great group boxing show with numerous call in characters you'll end up loving or hating)
                  3 - HBO Boxing (a podcast I've been listening to since one of my old favorites, Inside the Ropes, died with Grantland apparently, makes for a nice companion with HBO fights coming up or that you just saw)

Honorable Mentions:

Joe Rogan Experience (Rogan is obviously the UFC commentator, but at his core is a fan of fighting of all styles, Rogan will talk about all kinds of **** on this podcast, but he's dropped some gold on boxing/fighting that most boxing podcasts aren't capable of)

The Fighter & The Kid (another podcast that has more of a UFC angle, but they've had fighters on numerous times in the past & again they are fighting fans above all else)

Comment

Working...
                  X