Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had my 2nd fight without headgear, scored like pro fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my 2nd fight without headgear, scored like pro fight!

Hey guys

I recently had my 2nd fight without head gear, in Finland. i recently fought in the world championships in kazakhstan as well.

Can you tell me who won this fight, there is no knock out but good action. I will take any feedback, bad or good. rate on the you tube video if you want or on here. Im in the red!

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS3V4xcL9XE
    Last edited by therazor87; 01-04-2014, 06:07 PM. Reason: missed word

there are replay of the fight between rounds as well

Comment

Good footwork. Age?

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
        Good footwork. Age?
        thanks im 21

Comment

Guy in the red won, tighter punches, defense, great form! Reminds me of Amir Khan. Keep it up kiddo.

Comment

It was a good fight, a close fight. For me the first two rounds were difficult to score. He was taking centre ring and dictating the pace but i think you outboxed him off the backfoot. They were close rounds to be sure but i scored them to you. But you clearly lost round 3. You became the aggressor but didn't land anything and spent too much time feinting but not throwing. The ref even told you both to start throwing punches. You got countered well in most the exchanges in round three.

Well done good fight, could have gone either way and you will only get better.

Note: your jab..,please stop bringing it back so lazy that punch needs a lot of work. A lot. And your punches on the inside were very wide arm punches please tighten those up and get your body behind them. You could have knocked him out if you had shortened those shots because you looked naturally faster.

I look forward to seeing you again and wish you all the best.

Comment

Red edged it IMO. More effective punches in the first 2 rounds.

Comment

good going man keep up the leg work the quads are looking beasty for you weighing as much as a cpl wet paper towels and try working the body a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by therazor87 View Post
                  thanks im 21
                  damn your 21? No offense but you guys look way younger, especially your opponent dude looks 14

Comment

but good fight

Comment

Working...
                    X