Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many people can you fight alone and win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many people can you fight alone and win?

how many grown men do you think you could defeat by yourself......i mean regular joes with 0 training

I can beat the **** out of 100's of you's LarryX. oh wait but you said grown men/adults? Then a few. but a ****load of you's

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      I can beat the **** out of 100's of you's LarryX. oh wait but you said grown men/adults? Then a few. but a ****load of you's

Comment

I think I can beat up one larry x and if it was normal regular joes then 7.

Comment

I got jumped once by four people took one down the other three beat the sh°t out of me... so one but the one I grabbed I made sure I hurt him before the punches and kicks started raining on me...

Comment

i fought two guys at once before...and got the best of them...maybe because the first punch was a sucker punch, but hey...ya gott do what ya gotta do when the odds aint in your favor.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
              I think I can beat up one larry x and if it was normal regular joes then 7.
              i aint no easy win

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                i aint no easy win
                I never said it would be easy, but I compared you to 7 guys. You may break my nose and cut my lips, but I will be victorious.

Comment

No idea. Never hit anyone before. I reckon I've got a solid punch compared to yer average bugger but you never know what effect it's gonna have.

How average are these guys? If they're completely average then 50% of chaps would lose against just one. So I'm going to be conservative and say I'd beat one, maybe two if I sparked one out quickly.

Comment

idk...2? I'm not trying to find out

Comment

Working...
                    X